Author Topic: Banana Republic Factory: Great Offer! Save $25 off $50. Works on Everything  (Read 1200 times)

Offline r duvid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 22
    • View Profile
Use Code SAVE25 https://bananarepublicfactory.gapfactory.com/?ssiteID=BRFS                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Seems to be Working on Anything Even on already Sale/Clearance Marked Down's!                                                                                                                                                                   
For Example This Canvas Jacket $56.98 Will be Just $31.98 (Reg. $189.99) https://bananarepublicfactory.gapfactory.com/browse/product.do?pid=5335930013802#pdp-page-content                                                               
Or This Suede Desert Chukka Boot $59.99 Will be just $34.99 (Reg. $99.99) https://bananarepublicfactory.gapfactory.com/browse/product.do?pid=2460090010008

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:59:45 PM by r duvid »

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
What’s the quality like? Haven’t bought anything BR (regular or outlet/factory) in over a decade.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline mordechain

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
White non iron dress shirts from regular BR are my favorite, with a more substantial fabric. I just ordered 3 of the factory variety for $50. Let's see if they're the same.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
White non iron dress shirts from regular BR are my favorite, with a more substantial fabric. I just ordered 3 of the factory variety for $50. Let's see if they're the same.

Please report back with your findings
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline mordechain

• View Profile
I received the BR factory shirts.
They are made in the same factory, but the materials are inferior, and the detailing (which I don't care about) is missing.
They seem to be worth $15, but I wouldn't go nuts thinking it's a bargain.

Offline joe1234

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
I had both factory and regular. The regular ones are nice, good quality and they last... the factory ones are not so nice, cheaply made and don’t last long(1 year or maybe 1-1/2). For a good deal the factory shirts can be used as backup... once in a while the regular ones go on sale and can be bought for under $20 after factoring in email sign up and gift cards...

Offline Barryg

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I had both factory and regular. The regular ones are nice, good quality and they last... the factory ones are not so nice, cheaply made and don’t last long(1 year or maybe 1-1/2). For a good deal the factory shirts can be used as backup... once in a while the regular ones go on sale and can be bought for under $20 after factoring in email sign up and gift cards...
Please post next time the regular ones are under or around $20. Thanks!