Author Topic: ISO apt. in Jerusalem for Sukkot- trading for stay in Disney, Atlantis, HI, etc.  (Read 709 times)

Offline Agoldsc1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I am considering spending Sukkot in Jerusalem and am looking for a nice apartment. I own a few timeshares, so instead of offering cash, I can provide a much better value by offering stays at luxury  and/or very desirable properties. Your stay does not need to be over Sukkot obviously, but can be over Thanksgiving, Yeshiva break, or any other time you want.

Some of the properties available include Disney World Deluxe resorts (Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk Villas), the Atlantis in the Bahamas, the Westin in St. Johns (USVI) or Los Cabos, or several locations in HI. There are also properties in Miami, Key West, California, and literally all over the world. These units also vary in size, and can include 1,2 or 3 bedrooms apartments with a full kitchen, which is perfect for kosher traveling and can sometimes save thousands of dollars over a vacation. Depending on the size of the units and the dates, a single night at some of these resorts can cost upwards of $500 per night.

Please let me know if you are interested.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 06:10:27 PM by Agoldsc1 »