Author Topic: United Canceling Direct Flights out of LGA (at least to MCO)  (Read 549 times)

Offline Ceisey

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
United Canceling Direct Flights out of LGA (at least to MCO)
« on: February 12, 2021, 09:07:28 AM »
I booked a flight from LGA-MCO on United for Chol Hamoed, March 30th. It was a direct flight at 7:40AM. Last night someone wanted to join my flight so I gave them the info but they couldn't find it. Curious as to why, I checked on my flight. I log in and get a small notification your flight details have changed... suddenly my 7:40AM direct flight was a 8:20AM flight to MCO with a stopover in DC! I called United fuming as to why they changed and why I was never informed. The rep said they are canceling direct flights out of LGA and as to why I wasn't notified, they probably just haven't gotten around to notifying my flight yet since it's further down the road and they are issuing notices 2 weeks at a time. Just a heads up for anyone going down to Florida for Pesach with United out of LGA. Check your flights!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: United Canceling Direct Flights out of LGA (at least to MCO)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 09:31:32 AM »
Looks like they killed Tuesdays and Wednesdays in March for LGA-FLL/MCO
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.