DansDeals Forum > Amazon & Walmart Deals

Amazon subscribe and save Changed?

(1/3) > >>

mordechai B:
It seems to me that Amazon doesn’t allow you Anymore to add 5 items For 15% discount without first receiving the item added right away for a 5% discount .
This is a game changer for me , anyone else having the same issue , no option to change delivery for later .

yitzgar:
Please be more clear

mileagejunkie:

--- Quote from: mordechai B on February 14, 2021, 10:37:36 AM ---It seems to me that Amazon doesn’t allow you Anymore to add 5 items For 15% discount without first receiving the item added right away for a 5% discount .
This is a game changer for me , anyone else having the same issue , no option to change delivery for later .

--- End quote ---
I find it to be YMMV depending on account, S&S history, browser, and possibly default S&S address. Might only be account dependent. It hasn't been enough of a concern for me to confirm what triggers it, but yes it can be an issue.

ari3:
Start the month with four $1 filler items?

mushkovits:

--- Quote from: mordechai B on February 14, 2021, 10:37:36 AM ---It seems to me that Amazon doesn’t allow you Anymore to add 5 items For 15% discount without first receiving the item added right away for a 5% discount .

--- End quote ---
Me too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version