Author Topic: Merging United MileagePlus accounts  (Read 490 times)

Offline Judithp

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Merging United MileagePlus accounts
« on: January 05, 2023, 09:31:10 PM »
I have two United MileagePlus accounts one that I signed up for and one from my Chase United Explorer card. I requested to merge the two accounts about 2.5 weeks ago and got a confirmation at the email address for each account that said it would take about a week.
In the meantime, they still both show up as separate accounts. How long should it take for the merge to be reflected when I login in to my account? Or is there something else I have to do?
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Tzvi687

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA silver,HH Diamand ,Hertz pc,National ee,
Re: Merging United MileagePlus accounts
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 10:22:44 PM »
I have two United MileagePlus accounts one that I signed up for and one from my Chase United Explorer card. I requested to merge the two accounts about 2.5 weeks ago and got a confirmation at the email address for each account that said it would take about a week.
In the meantime, they still both show up as separate accounts. How long should it take for the merge to be reflected when I login in to my account? Or is there something else I have to do?
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I realized i had a second account a few months ago and called to merge. They did it on the spot and when i hung up it was done.

Offline Judithp

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Merging United MileagePlus accounts
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 10:45:18 PM »
I'll try calling them tomorrow, thanks.