Author Topic: Pay for Sam's Club Membership $24 and get $30 back in E-Gift Cards!  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
https://www.groupon.com/deals/n-sams-club-membership-packages-7

$25 Sam’s Club Membership Package (Up to $75 Value):  Currently its $24!
One year Sam’s Club membership
Complimentary household card

$10 e-Gift card after using each of the following Sam’s Club convenience services (three eGift cards total):
1) Scan & Go
2) Curbside Pickup
3) Online Ship to Home

Plus get Access to Sam’s Club mobile app, Scan & Go, and curbside pickup

Membership Details:
Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only
Not valid for membership renewals, for those with a current membership, or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to March 1, 2021.
To check your renewal date, please check your billing statement or your online account, or CHAT with an associate. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.
Membership will be opted-in to auto-renewal program upon first transaction.

Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I receive my eGift Cards?
Each eGift Card will be sent to the email address you used to activate your membership approximately six weeks after you use the convenience services within the first 60 days of membership.

How to I activate my membership?
After purchasing this deal, your redemption instructions will include a link to the Sam’s Club website, where you can complete redemption and activate your membership.

How Do I receive my Club items?
Free promotional items will automatically load to your membership card as Instant Savings within 72 hours of activating your membership. The final price of items will be reduced to no cost at final checkout.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: Pay for Sam's Club Membership $24 and get $30 back in E-Gift Cards!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 03:35:57 PM »
Where is $30 back in gift cards?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Online myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 03:36:38 PM »
https://www.groupon.com/deals/n-sams-club-membership-packages-7

$25 Sam’s Club Membership Package (Up to $75 Value):  Currently its $24!
One year Sam’s Club membership
Complimentary household card

$10 e-Gift card after using each of the following Sam’s Club convenience services (three eGift cards total):
1) Scan & Go
2) Curbside Pickup
3) Online Ship to Home

Plus get Access to Sam’s Club mobile app, Scan & Go, and curbside pickup

Membership Details:
Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only
Not valid for membership renewals, for those with a current membership, or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to March 1, 2021.
To check your renewal date, please check your billing statement or your online account, or CHAT with an associate. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.
Membership will be opted-in to auto-renewal program upon first transaction.

Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I receive my eGift Cards?
Each eGift Card will be sent to the email address you used to activate your membership approximately six weeks after you use the convenience services within the first 60 days of membership.

How to I activate my membership?
After purchasing this deal, your redemption instructions will include a link to the Sam’s Club website, where you can complete redemption and activate your membership.

How Do I receive my Club items?
Free promotional items will automatically load to your membership card as Instant Savings within 72 hours of activating your membership. The final price of items will be reduced to no cost at final checkout.
Where is $30 back in gift cards?
1) Scan & Go
2) Curbside Pickup
3) Online Ship to Home

If you have a sam's club near you, it's a great deal.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 03:41:40 PM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 05:43:35 PM »
Today only its $20