Author Topic: Free Year of Credit Monitoring from protectmyid.com for NYSEG and RG&E Customers  (Read 4340 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
Just a heads up. Apparently there was some sort of security breach and they arranged for a free year of experian credit monitoring from protectmyid.com. they give you an activation code so it works for anyone

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Just a heads up. Apparently there was some sort of security breach and they arranged for a free year of experian credit monitoring from protectmyid.com. they give you an activation code so it works for anyone

How do u get the free service ?

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
How do u get the free service ?

If youre a customer they'll send you a letter. If you're not but know someone that is that won't be using it you can ask them for their code

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
If youre a customer they'll send you a letter. If you're not but know someone that is that won't be using it you can ask them for their code

THANKS--funny ,I first I thought it was New York Stock Exchange , did not know it was a utility co --did not think about the "g" on the end

Offline Wolf

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I also got two such letters in the mail last week fir my two accounts, very weird and scary....