Author Topic: Best way to get Biz tkts CLE to CPH  (Read 760 times)

Offline vin3

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Best way to get Biz tkts CLE to CPH
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:44:55 PM »
Trying to search for award tickets biz class CLE to CPH. It's available on Aeroplan but wondering if I could get it for significantly less via Etihad as they are an SAS partner. How do you book award tickets on Etihad. Can't seem to enter all cities via on-line search.

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Best way to get Biz tkts CLE to CPH
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 10:53:55 PM »
Trying to search for award tickets biz class CLE to CPH. It's available on Aeroplan but wondering if I could get it for significantly less via Etihad as they are an SAS partner. How do you book award tickets on Etihad. Can't seem to enter all cities via on-line search.
call?

Offline Kobe Bryant

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 11:27:01 PM »
Try posting in this thread

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 04:18:04 AM »
Your best bet is probably going to be AC as they don't charge for fuel charges on SAS, which will run you $700 on that flight. EY is going to be 102k miles anyway since your flight is over 4k miles long, add $700 in YQ and you're basically paying triple the 55k AC.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy