Author Topic: Supreme Court Will Strike Down Roe v Wade  (Read 2708 times)

Offline jack79

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Court Will Strike Down Roe v Wade
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2022, 04:34:02 PM »
Liberal Jews are crying that women's free rights to kill their tiny babies is being called into question.

This actually surprised me...It's from last year. What I believe is a reform organization put out a printout urging people to light a candle on the yartzheit of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and say a prayer thanking her for supporting "reproductive health, rights, and justice".

A more proper prayer while lighting a black candle would be "Dearest RBG, thank you for defending the murder of babies that sinned grievously by wishing to breathe the same air you do because your mother never aborted you. I hope this little flame adds to the eternal fires of Gehenim that I am certain are ravaging your soul."

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2022, 04:49:13 PM »
Liberal Jews are crying that women's free rights to kill their tiny babies is being called into question.

This actually surprised me...It's from last year. What I believe is a reform organization put out a printout urging people to light a candle on the yartzheit of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and say a prayer thanking her for supporting "reproductive health, rights, and justice".

A more proper prayer while lighting a black candle would be "Dearest RBG, thank you for defending the murder of babies that sinned grievously by wishing to breathe the same air you do because your mother never aborted you. I hope this little flame adds to the eternal fires of Gehenim that I am certain are ravaging your soul."

If you donít want to pray for her soul שב ואל תעשה עדיף

Offline jack79

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2022, 04:53:54 PM »
If you donít want to pray for her soul שב ואל תעשה עדיף
I feel speaking up is the better thing to do.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2022, 05:40:03 PM »
I feel speaking up is the better thing to do.

Thereís nothing prayerful about your words. Even a Rasha only gets a year of gehenom, she wasnít raised with a Jewish education like you, and might not really have understood things like you do. And even if she was, her political views or even her actions on the court didnít kill anyone, they simply created a legal framework for others to kill in.

Why donít you leave it to Hashem to judge her, and pray for her Neshama which may have suffered miserably to experience life in her body.

Offline zh cohen

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2022, 06:41:27 PM »
Very powerful pro-life message!

Offline Sam 77

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2022, 07:08:23 PM »
Very powerful pro-life message!

Wow wow wow a real goose bumper.

Offline Moshe Green

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2022, 04:37:32 PM »
Thereís nothing prayerful about your words. Even a Rasha only gets a year of gehenom, she wasnít raised with a Jewish education like you, and might not really have understood things like you do. And even if she was, her political views or even her actions on the court didnít kill anyone, they simply created a legal framework for others to kill in.

Why donít you leave it to Hashem to judge her, and pray for her Neshama which may have suffered miserably to experience life in her body.

i prayed every day for her. In the Brocha of V'Lamalshinim... Many dictators killed millions or 10's of millions of people. Abortion killed in the US alone 50+ million... And this isn't counting the amount of promiscuity that occurs because, "you can always abort"...
"Our comments are so good, we don't need a signature"

Offline Ver hut gazugt

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2022, 10:43:40 PM »
i prayed every day for her. In the Brocha of V'Lamalshinim... Many dictators killed millions or 10's of millions of people. Abortion killed in the US alone 50+ million... And this isn't counting the amount of promiscuity that occurs because, "you can always abort"...
that was before misa, now she is already in olam haemes. ( and she is afaik a tinok shenishba, which obviously does not make it right butÖ)

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2022, 11:16:34 PM »
That's why you should learn before davening.