Author Topic: War in Israel  (Read 154984 times)

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Re: War in Israel
« Reply #620 on: May 12, 2021, 06:21:56 PM »
but,.....
When you see this it means to ignore what was said before it.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 12, 2021, 06:23:03 PM »
Rocket salvo started again. All over central Israel.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #622 on: May 12, 2021, 06:24:55 PM »
i dont condone being an animal ever, but,.....
my stomach still hasnt finished churning from all the jews lynched by arabs since the first intifada, so it just cant start churning yet for the poor arab guy.  maybe in about 2 million years... (dont know how to do a 2bm)i havent yet finished the quota of nausea attacks im supposed to be having from all my murdered and lynched brothers. when that happens i will be disgusted by this alsoi still have about another million years of בושה to finish after i see that when jews get lynched it takes the "jewish" police 45 minutes to show up, and when arabs get lynched they are there in less than 7 minutes, when i finish up this בושה i will start being embarrassed for this also

the wells of רחמנות that i inherited from אברהם אבינו are all in use for the jewish mothers who lost their 5 year olds to the arab barbarians, i just cant seem to spare any for this poor (and maybe innocent) arab

my גמילת חסדים resources are working overtime helping out all the jewish stabbing victims, widows, and orphans from this sweetie pie's cousins. its in a heavy overdraft. i tried scraping together some for this poor fellow as well, but the check bounced.

sorry
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/304867/jewish/A-Light-Unto-the-Nations.htm

"How lucky is our lot as Jews, that even in our most troubled times we serve as a light unto the nations."

We are held and should hold ourselves to a higher standard. Full stop.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yos9694

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 12, 2021, 06:25:49 PM »
ביישנים, רחמנים, גומלי חסדים

We are all of those things. Be careful not to reserve your rachamim for achzarim

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #624 on: May 12, 2021, 06:28:06 PM »
my stomach still hasnt finished churning from all the jews lynched by arabs since the first intifada, so it just cant start churning yet for the poor arab guy.  maybe in about 2 million years... (dont know how to do a 2bm)i havent yet finished the quota of nausea attacks im supposed to be having from all my murdered and lynched brothers. when that happens i will be disgusted by this alsoi still have about another million years of בושה to finish after i see that when jews get lynched it takes the "jewish" police 45 minutes to show up, and when arabs get lynched they are there in less than 7 minutes, when i finish up this בושה i will start being embarrassed for this also

the wells of רחמנות that i inherited from אברהם אבינו are all in use for the jewish mothers who lost their 5 year olds to the arab barbarians, i just cant seem to spare any for this poor (and maybe innocent) arab

my גמילת חסדים resources are working overtime helping out all the jewish stabbing victims, widows, and orphans from this sweetie pie's cousins. its in a heavy overdraft. i tried scraping together some for this poor fellow as well, but the check bounced.

sorry

You don't get it. The stomach churning, the anguish, the tears, the pain... they aren't for him. They are for us.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline m65

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 12, 2021, 06:28:57 PM »
THIS is where one can say "we" have descended to the level of our enemies.
please speak for yourself
this behavior is not acceptable.
very few normal ppl will argue.
but in my mind the amount of self scathing we are going thru, at a time when we are counting our dead from them, is not coming from a healthy place.
we have lost THOUSANDS to their youth's barbaric terror, and they have lost tens (if that) to such activities from our youth.
why the self loathing?

Online coffeebean

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 12, 2021, 06:31:11 PM »
Direct hit Rishon Letzion
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:36:55 PM by coffeebean »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #627 on: May 12, 2021, 06:31:27 PM »
please speak for yourselfvery few normal ppl will argue.
but in my mind the amount of self scathing we are going thru, at a time when we are counting our dead from them, is not coming from a healthy place.
we have lost THOUSANDS to their youth's barbaric terror, and they have lost tens (if that) to such activities from our youth.
why the self loathing?

It's not self loathing. It's mourning. Because this shows that they didn't just take the thousands we've buried. They've taken thousands more who are still alive.

Offline JlmBoi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 12, 2021, 06:32:06 PM »

sorry
I feel very sad for all the things befalling our people. This happening is high on the list. I don't care as much about the Arab (I wish every truly innocent human only peace) as much as about the little Arab that was born in every one of the Jews behaving like that. When we need to defend ourselves we must do it staunchly. This is not that. You would be mortified if your child would act anything similar to this. You should be mortified that your brothers act like this.
The chiddush of DDF is the way Dan Deals with all us crazies 🤪

Offline m65

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 12, 2021, 06:35:22 PM »
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/304867/jewish/A-Light-Unto-the-Nations.htm

"How lucky is our lot as Jews, that even in our most troubled times we serve as a light unto the nations."

We are held and should hold ourselves to a higher standard. Full stop.

of course.
what bothers me is the tremendous amount of self scathing and loathing.

the screen time given to all these things is dramatically over done when compared to such activities from them.

we are in constant war for our own survival, counting our dead by the hour r"l, and 50% of what interests these self-righteous ppl are some hot heads who cant bear the pain of their sisters and brothers being murdered so they took it out on the wrong guy.

its like if the japanese headlines after hiroshima would have been filled with articles about a group of japs who didnt shave their beards that day

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 12, 2021, 06:37:02 PM »
its like if the japanese headlines after hiroshima would have been filled with articles about a group of japs who didnt shave their beards that day

Yep, exactly like that.

Offline m65

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 12, 2021, 06:41:23 PM »
It's not self loathing. It's mourning. Because this shows that they didn't just take the thousands we've buried. They've taken thousands more who are still alive.
i agree. and i put the blame for this on the arabs and the internationals who forced us into this corner.

i for one, am just too steeped in pain for my dead brethen, to give a half of thought to some unfortunate teens who lost their dignity. the half of thought that i give it, is that they prob lost it from pain over our brethen, and will grow up and be better ppl

You would be mortified if your child would act anything similar to this. You should be mortified that your brothers act like this.
absolutely. im just way more mortified thinking about my brothers' widows

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 12, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
i agree. and i put the blame for this on the arabs and the internationals who forced us into this corner.

i for one, am just too steeped in pain for my dead brethen, to give a half of thought to some unfortunate teens who lost their dignity. the half of thought that i give it, is that they prob lost it from pain over our brethen, and will grow up and be better ppl

Unfortunately, it's not just teens. And you can point fingers at whomever or whatever you want, but we have bechira chofshis. We don't get to pass the buck.

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #633 on: May 12, 2021, 06:58:47 PM »

Anytime you are speaking about the defense of a murder[animalistic behavior] and start with a BUT, you should probably stop. It's not going to go well.

Offline zh cohen

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 12, 2021, 07:02:27 PM »
The conflict with Hamas is 100% about control of Israel and has absolutely nothing to do with classic antisemitism.

And the crusades were 100% about the Jews refusal to convert to Christianity...

And the Cossacks were 100% about the Jews collecting taxes...

And the Nazis were 100% about the Jews controlling the banks and being worthless scum who were a drain in German society...

Give me a freakin break. Stop accepting anti-semites' excuses as the gospel truth.

Offline JlmBoi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 12, 2021, 07:13:31 PM »
The conflict with Hamas is 100% about control of Israel and has absolutely nothing to do with classic antisemitism.
I have to say, from all the absurds you have said this has to be the craziest. Every anti semite ever had a story to tell. They write in their own charter (regardless of what that reflects you would think they would correct or remove that if they remotely cared) that their opposition to Israel is because it's Jewish. The level of stupidity in this post would make Ilhan Omar proud.
The chiddush of DDF is the way Dan Deals with all us crazies 🤪

Offline m65

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 12, 2021, 07:20:12 PM »
Anytime you are speaking about the defense of a murder murdering and maiming of jews, and startfinish with a BUT and the jews did xxxxx as well, you should probably stop. It's not going to go well.
FTFY

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #637 on: May 12, 2021, 07:22:25 PM »
FTFY

Don't you dare fix anything for me by putting words in my mouth.

Offline m65

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 12, 2021, 07:24:27 PM »
Don't you dare fix anything for me by putting words in my mouth.
u sound very scary, wanna come join us to help out over here?

Online TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 12, 2021, 07:27:38 PM »
We’re not BLM, are we ?