Poll

IF you were in good health pre-COVID AND had mild-to-moderate COVID: Did you have lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID?

1--I had no lingering symptoms 3 months after having COVID
14 (51.9%)
2--I had mild lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID (e.g. some issues with taste, small, minor weakness/fatigue)
5 (18.5%)
3--I had meaningful lingering symptoms 3 months after having COVID. These have meaningfully reduced my quality of life (moderate shortness of breath, significant fatigue, significant loss of of smell/taste that has not returned, etc.)
2 (7.4%)
4--I had significant symptoms 3 months after COVID, that likely relate to COVID (been to a doctor several times, taking medication, significantly interfere with my productivity/quality of life; have been diagnosed with asthma, diabetes)
0 (0%)
5--I had severe lingering symptoms beyond 3 months after COVID, that likely relate to COVID (Stroke, Hospitalization, disruptive to the points where I am unable to maintain job/basic-level of responsibilities)
0 (0%)
6--I have lingering symptoms but it's not yet 3 months.
0 (0%)
7--My lingering COVID symptoms resolved themselves when I got the COVID vaccine.
0 (0%)
8--I didn't have COVID, (but still want to participate in the poll)
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: POLL: Do you have lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline David61

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
This is a survey of those who were relatively healthy pre-COVID and had mild-to-moderate COVID (no hospitalization/no pneumonia)

1--I had no lingering symptoms 3 months after having COVID
2--I had mild lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID (e.g. some issues with taste, small, minor weakness/fatigue)
3--I had meaningful lingering symptoms 3 months after having COVID. These have meaningfully reduced my quality of life (moderate shortness of breath, significant fatigue, significant loss of of smell/taste that has not returned, etc.)
4--I had significant symptoms 3 months after COVID, that likely relate to COVID (been to a doctor several times, taking medication, significantly interfere with my productivity/quality of life; have been diagnosed with asthma, diabetes)
5--I had severe lingering symptoms beyond 3 months after COVID, that likely relate to COVID (Stroke, Hospitalization, disruptive to the points where I am unable to maintain job/basic-level of responsibilities)
6--I have lingering symptoms but it's not yet 3 months.
7--My lingering COVID symptoms resolved themselves when I got the COVID vaccine.
8--I didn't have COVID, (but still want to participate in the poll)

This is a spin-off of a related thread on lingering symptoms following having COVID (Long-COVID): see https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=115812.0

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
#1, boroch hashem. Even had an unrelated CT scan and was told my lungs were in perfect condition b"h.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Do you have lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 11:55:36 PM »
Thanks OP for option #8 !

You know how fun it is to participate in a poll ;D
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Do you have lingering symptoms 3 months after having had COVID?
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 01:30:58 PM »
My family has had quite a few respiratory issues (some pretty serious) since having COVID.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)