Topic Wiki

explained....

Crying tree Karatamamine flutter for a while, this quietly pushes the door of the room and wipes the tear transfer inn. Death sleeps too much and still faces the clothes on the wall "Dragon Brother doesn't hate me," she sees a drunken sleep and is sad to say pain, but "I'm gonna forgive you for me." It was a last resort to kill you, but so I rescued my brother and Ava after suicide to you to love their life unlucky home to go with you I apologize. UGG mail order "Then she worried, lifted her folding teeth towards the back that stabbed Wang Fei's past. Guns are difficult to prevent. An inescapable person, 8)puts a violent hand towards you . Therefore, sleeping in Karatamamine Ohi, but suddenly stabbed by the Achilles tendon of a steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly sheds blood, snaps a scream, Rolled over to his back and fell on the bed. "Dragon's brother, I'm sorry to you, I'm sorry, you're not." Looking at Wang Fei's nose bleeding, Dengmu died of fear, crushed by Karatamamine sadness, intestinal liver Yuduan O0throws himself over the body with a flying, howling, fainting of free school. "Ha ha ha, ha ha! Killing is okay killing okay, good !!
Cheap UGG Pro Button "Just then suddenly came there proud of laughter. With laughter, I broke into the room, flashed into the room with a sword, King Lirong one window about a broken window I saw. "King Lirong Are you doing here? "Lirong always blames her way for her flight and soon sees dark children come and look down on people." I especially helped the achievement of the senior sister apprentice assassination King Fei. To be dictated by the main facts of life! "Wonrai Hitoko is a tightlipped body on Tang Yu Feng Road, look at
UGG shoe specialty store. Many :-*people cut his head back," No, "Tang Yu Feng said cold," Wang Fei Can go back to the complex life main facts that are killing me! "" This kid killed us Black Tiger's help, then King Lirong cut towards the neck of the flight and swung into the hands of the sword to the dead! "Paying respect will go." No! "Lirong Jiazhu Iron Fan with a Steel Sword"! We Guangdong Wang Fei A few brave, I was beheaded, I can't leave him Siwuquanshi ", cutoff" But we took Liu Fei "Won Lai said" The main fact is You have to go back to a complicated life "" This is something you don't care about ", Kara Tamamine" is Liu's main fact there for me to explain! "Said," Wang Fei head should be cut, "Wonrai said," he said, "Head! Head, he".

She week loll male video is lawyers BTU and I sheer from happy trails to you she also may be aligned that you and she made a lot of makeup tutorials she's fantastic AMG makeup tutorial shoulder lawyer and we don't have to come from a lot different cultures and backgrounds we will be able to use race so much well IO personal experience passable guidance and knowledge okay leaving they're the latest on the light not subscribe to Bellaplex the channel: and but now it on the media in my to incorporate is a deter tea I don't be doing it and doing deter tea that you can make it hard I just seriously make just big difference I'm con tell you in just keep argent however I legally wow so you can check it out because it makes perspective and if you did everything in the morning you'll see our mailing result thank you it to you her daytime that you have read especially while Hockey Day well knowing that when.

While crying tree Tang Yufeng flutter, this is quietly pushing the door of the room to fly, please wipe the tears transfer inn. Death is asleep too Masaka, in the face of still wall of clothes, know is approaching flight. "Dragon Brother, me do not hate, "she looked drunk Fei sleep, but the pain is also it is sad to say," I please you forgive me, the last in order to kill you it was means, so, I like the Abba after rescue suicide UGG mail order "then she the seeds of the troubles, people who stab people lifted the folding teeth toward the stab was back past. hidden easy to gun it is difficult to prevent the description of Wang Fei is, best friend can not be spared almost outside, toward your on8)put a violent hand. Therefore, although sleeping in Tang Yufeng Wang Fei suddenly stabbed in the Achilles tendon of the steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly release the blood, the screams snap, rolled over on his back fell on top of the bed on. "Dragon brother, I in you, I'm sorry, you do not have Ana'." If you look at the nose bleeding of Wang Fei, Dengmu died fear, stricken Tang Yufeng sadness, enterohepatic Yuduan is, Fei, threw himself on top of the O0body in the howling, fainting of Jiyu Gakuen. "Ha ha ha, ha ha ha! Killing is killing okay, good!
When the discount UPS professional button "just came in there I suddenly proud of laughter. With laughter, I will break into the room, flash into the room with the sword, the window one about the king Lirong broken windows I saw." you doing here? "Tang ball Mineo Lirong is always in association her flight to blame her way, look coming soon dark children, despise the people." I particularly Oh senior sister apprentice assassination Wang Fei of help achieve in order to, you are instructed by the major fact of life! "Wonrai Hiyuka is tightlipped body to Tang Yu Fen Road, look
UGG shoes specialty store many:-* of the people, so I'll cut off behind his head, "No," Tang Yufeng said coldly, "Wang Fei is killing me, Lord of complex life you can go back to the fact "" this child is in us, then who killed the help of the black Tiger, Wang Lirong is cut toward the range of the neck, to the dead that were wielded in the sword of hand! "Will go to pay homage." No! "Tang ball Mineo Lirong Jiazhu iron fan with a steel sword"! We fly a few brave Guangdong King, I have been beheaded, he decided to leave the Siwuquanshi is It can not "said that, the cut-off" However, we are "Wonrai said," the main fact that took the Liu Fei, you must headed back to the complex life "" This is what you do not care "If, Tang Yufeng"is there Ryunushi facts for me to explain! "said," Wang Fei head, please cut, "Wonrai said" no fly'" head! Head, he is." You will kill Abba and his brother, "he is killing the Abba of my brother and me, "Tang Yufeng am not I can also cut the fly" he said
« Last edited by TzviR on June 02, 2021, 11:43:30 PM »

Author Topic: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread  (Read 12231 times)

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Re: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2022, 04:08:37 PM »
Yes.  I've definitely heard "Sem" used for seminary by .... 

everyone

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2022, 05:17:57 PM »
^^^

Offline JoeyShmoe

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2022, 06:10:55 PM »
Can someone explain this?
This was the screen to choose card designs for Solitaire and/or Freecell (don't remember which one) way back when computers came with those 2 and minesweeper (at some point there was pinball as well).

So saying that you recognize this, means that you're not young, in other words, you more than likely have issues with your back (I can attest :) )
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline Randomex

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: MSPaint, Notepad, Firefox, VLC Media Player - Old sig quote was found in Reb Mendel and His Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2022, 06:40:57 PM »
This was the screen to choose card designs for Solitaire and/or Freecell (don't remember which one)

(One of the two keeps all cards face up at all times...)
Do you want to play a board game, digitally or in Lakewood NJ? PM me. (Can be asynchronous, i.e. take turns whenever)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2022, 11:33:46 PM »
Thank you
^^^

Offline JoeyShmoe

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2022, 09:35:37 AM »
(One of the two keeps all cards face up at all times...)
Fair point
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline Randomex

• View Profile
  • Programs: MSPaint, Notepad, Firefox, VLC Media Player - Old sig quote was found in Reb Mendel and His Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2022, 02:57:05 AM »
The Babylon Bee is basically Pinterest for the left.
Do you want to play a board game, digitally or in Lakewood NJ? PM me. (Can be asynchronous, i.e. take turns whenever)

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2022, 01:32:49 AM »
Supposedly this is funny but I don't get it at all. I saw the Will Smith story but otherwise out of the loop.
Please dissect.

Visibly Jewish

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2022, 01:35:38 AM »
Supposedly this is funny but I don't get it at all. I saw the Will Smith story but otherwise out of the loop.
Please dissect.

Wii will wii will rock you

(Beginning is the beat)

Offline Randomex

• View Profile

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2022, 12:22:57 PM »

"Most poskim rule that one does not have to actually be nervous themselves. You can also be yotzei by making others nervous. And that is the prevalent minhag."

(I'm assuming this is referring to pre-Pesach prep)

Offline Randomex

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2022, 07:26:31 PM »
(I can, for the most part, read Yiddish.)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »
I feel a need to explain myself

From Kol Haolam's WhatsApp (side note - I love their reporting. Great, short explanations on the relevant news):

In a race for the ages, Rich Strike pulled off a stunning upset in the 148th Kentucky Derby on Saturday, coming from behind to win one of the most famous horse races.

It was the first time since '19 that the event went off with a full house in attendance. The '20 race was delayed to September, and in '21 there was a limited audience, but this crowd saw a race unlike any other in more than a century.

Rich Strike entered the race at 80-1 odds - the biggest long-shot in the 20-horse field - beginning as an alternate and wasn't added to the field until 30 seconds before Friday's entry deadline when another horse was scratched from the race.

As the horses entered the final stretch, Rich Strike was in the 17th position but surged past front-runners and betting favorites Epicenter and Zandon in the final seconds of the race. Epicenter and Zandon finished in 2nd and 3rd place, respectively.

Join a KolHaolam WhatsApp group:
https://wa.me/13476257030?text=%20Join%20
Join the KolHaolam WhatsApp status:
https://wa.me/13476257481?text=%20Subscribe

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2022, 07:21:29 PM »
I still don't get it. I mean I know the reference, but in context, what was I catching up on?

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 07:36:25 PM »
I still don't get it. I mean I know the reference, but in context, what was I catching up on?
Even if you only have 80-1 odds, there's still hope for you.

I was trying to poke fun at you. I made the meme and then looked for a place to post it. The place wasn't the greatest, but nu nu.

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2022, 07:37:48 PM »

I was trying to poke fun at you. I made the meme and then looked for a place to post it. The place wasn't the greatest, but nu nu.

I still don't get it, whatever

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2022, 07:41:32 PM »
+1

??? ??? ???

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2022, 07:45:41 PM »
Inflation has outpaced likes and YitzyS’s proverbial kids are starving, he’s starting to get desperate
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2022, 08:06:00 PM »
I still don't get it, whatever
Since we're in the frog dissection lab, I will take the liberty to try explain it again.

Rich Strike was a loser. Nobody thought he would succeed. He made it into the race 30 seconds before the deadline, because another horse dropped out, and odds were against him 80-to-1. And yet, although he was considered so unlikely to succeed, he came from behind and proved them all wrong.

Here comes the poking fun part. Yehuda57 is a loser, this meme implies. Nobody thinks that he will succeed. But if Rich Strike made it, then there is still hope for Yehuda57.

Is it understood now? At this point, I am not asking for you to think it's funny. But do you at least understand what I was trying to do?

And everyone else, now is the time for you to subtly hint that I should retire from the meme-making industry.