Topic Wiki

explained....

Crying tree Karatamamine flutter for a while, this quietly pushes the door of the room and wipes the tear transfer inn. Death sleeps too much and still faces the clothes on the wall "Dragon Brother doesn't hate me," she sees a drunken sleep and is sad to say pain, but "I'm gonna forgive you for me." It was a last resort to kill you, but so I rescued my brother and Ava after suicide to you to love their life unlucky home to go with you I apologize. UGG mail order "Then she worried, lifted her folding teeth towards the back that stabbed Wang Fei's past. Guns are difficult to prevent. An inescapable person, 8)puts a violent hand towards you . Therefore, sleeping in Karatamamine Ohi, but suddenly stabbed by the Achilles tendon of a steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly sheds blood, snaps a scream, Rolled over to his back and fell on the bed. "Dragon's brother, I'm sorry to you, I'm sorry, you're not." Looking at Wang Fei's nose bleeding, Dengmu died of fear, crushed by Karatamamine sadness, intestinal liver Yuduan O0throws himself over the body with a flying, howling, fainting of free school. "Ha ha ha, ha ha! Killing is okay killing okay, good !!
Cheap UGG Pro Button "Just then suddenly came there proud of laughter. With laughter, I broke into the room, flashed into the room with a sword, King Lirong one window about a broken window I saw. "King Lirong Are you doing here? "Lirong always blames her way for her flight and soon sees dark children come and look down on people." I especially helped the achievement of the senior sister apprentice assassination King Fei. To be dictated by the main facts of life! "Wonrai Hitoko is a tightlipped body on Tang Yu Feng Road, look at
UGG shoe specialty store. Many :-*people cut his head back," No, "Tang Yu Feng said cold," Wang Fei Can go back to the complex life main facts that are killing me! "" This kid killed us Black Tiger's help, then King Lirong cut towards the neck of the flight and swung into the hands of the sword to the dead! "Paying respect will go." No! "Lirong Jiazhu Iron Fan with a Steel Sword"! We Guangdong Wang Fei A few brave, I was beheaded, I can't leave him Siwuquanshi ", cutoff" But we took Liu Fei "Won Lai said" The main fact is You have to go back to a complicated life "" This is something you don't care about ", Kara Tamamine" is Liu's main fact there for me to explain! "Said," Wang Fei head should be cut, "Wonrai said," he said, "Head! Head, he".

She week loll male video is lawyers BTU and I sheer from happy trails to you she also may be aligned that you and she made a lot of makeup tutorials she's fantastic AMG makeup tutorial shoulder lawyer and we don't have to come from a lot different cultures and backgrounds we will be able to use race so much well IO personal experience passable guidance and knowledge okay leaving they're the latest on the light not subscribe to Bellaplex the channel: and but now it on the media in my to incorporate is a deter tea I don't be doing it and doing deter tea that you can make it hard I just seriously make just big difference I'm con tell you in just keep argent however I legally wow so you can check it out because it makes perspective and if you did everything in the morning you'll see our mailing result thank you it to you her daytime that you have read especially while Hockey Day well knowing that when.

While crying tree Tang Yufeng flutter, this is quietly pushing the door of the room to fly, please wipe the tears transfer inn. Death is asleep too Masaka, in the face of still wall of clothes, know is approaching flight. "Dragon Brother, me do not hate, "she looked drunk Fei sleep, but the pain is also it is sad to say," I please you forgive me, the last in order to kill you it was means, so, I like the Abba after rescue suicide UGG mail order "then she the seeds of the troubles, people who stab people lifted the folding teeth toward the stab was back past. hidden easy to gun it is difficult to prevent the description of Wang Fei is, best friend can not be spared almost outside, toward your on8)put a violent hand. Therefore, although sleeping in Tang Yufeng Wang Fei suddenly stabbed in the Achilles tendon of the steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly release the blood, the screams snap, rolled over on his back fell on top of the bed on. "Dragon brother, I in you, I'm sorry, you do not have Ana'." If you look at the nose bleeding of Wang Fei, Dengmu died fear, stricken Tang Yufeng sadness, enterohepatic Yuduan is, Fei, threw himself on top of the O0body in the howling, fainting of Jiyu Gakuen. "Ha ha ha, ha ha ha! Killing is killing okay, good!
When the discount UPS professional button "just came in there I suddenly proud of laughter. With laughter, I will break into the room, flash into the room with the sword, the window one about the king Lirong broken windows I saw." you doing here? "Tang ball Mineo Lirong is always in association her flight to blame her way, look coming soon dark children, despise the people." I particularly Oh senior sister apprentice assassination Wang Fei of help achieve in order to, you are instructed by the major fact of life! "Wonrai Hiyuka is tightlipped body to Tang Yu Fen Road, look
UGG shoes specialty store many:-* of the people, so I'll cut off behind his head, "No," Tang Yufeng said coldly, "Wang Fei is killing me, Lord of complex life you can go back to the fact "" this child is in us, then who killed the help of the black Tiger, Wang Lirong is cut toward the range of the neck, to the dead that were wielded in the sword of hand! "Will go to pay homage." No! "Tang ball Mineo Lirong Jiazhu iron fan with a steel sword"! We fly a few brave Guangdong King, I have been beheaded, he decided to leave the Siwuquanshi is It can not "said that, the cut-off" However, we are "Wonrai said," the main fact that took the Liu Fei, you must headed back to the complex life "" This is what you do not care "If, Tang Yufeng"is there Ryunushi facts for me to explain! "said," Wang Fei head, please cut, "Wonrai said" no fly'" head! Head, he is." You will kill Abba and his brother, "he is killing the Abba of my brother and me, "Tang Yufeng am not I can also cut the fly" he said
« Last edited by TzviR on June 02, 2021, 11:43:30 PM »

Author Topic: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread  (Read 12066 times)

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Re: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2022, 10:48:43 PM »

The y-axis in that chart is misaligned.
I don't remember where I got that graphic from, but I think they just wanted to align the initial activation of MCAS, so that you can see that the initial dive began after the plane pitched upward. But otherwise, yeah, the trajectory prior makes it obvious that they didn't both happen at the same point of the ascent.

Offline shmelke

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Shlepper Class
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2022, 08:48:58 AM »
I am a sucker for a MCAS meme. Just ask @shmelke or @jj1000 how many we sent each other when I flew on my first MAX8 last week.

It was bad enough that I had to reply with my favorite meme of all times.

What’s blue but not heavy???
Light Blue!

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2022, 10:04:43 PM »
In case anyone didn't get it...
The Value of a LIKE
by Author Unknown
A LIKE costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who receive,
without making poorer those who give.
It takes but a moment,
but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.

None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it.
and none is so poor but that he can be made rich by it.
A LIKE creates happiness in the home,
fosters good will in business,
and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary,
cheer to the discouraged,
sunshine to the sad,
and is nature’s best antidote for trouble.

Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen,
for it is something that is of no value to anyone
until it is given away.
some people are too tired to give you a LIKE.
Give them one of yours,
as none needs a Like so much as he who has no more to give.
Was a complete plagiarism of the famous "The Value of a Smile"
https://www.phys.uconn.edu/~he/smile.html
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2022, 04:03:58 PM »
Really? I'd think Lubavitchers are very familiar with wrappers
Because Lubavitchers do tefillin mivtzoim (did I use that correctly?) so I'm calling them "wrappers" ie wrapping teffilin.

Online ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
Because Lubavitchers do tefillin mivtzoim (did I use that correctly?) so I'm calling them "wrappers" ie wrapping teffilin.

I get it. And I get why I didn't get it. I have never used the term "wrap" in the context of tefillin.

להתעטף בציצית

להניח תפילין.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Euclid

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2022, 04:06:39 PM »
I get it. And I get why I didn't get it. I have never used the term "wrap" in the context of tefillin.

להתעטף בציצית

להניח תפילין.
Yup. "Laying teffilin" which is also a weird translation

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2022, 04:10:12 PM »
Yup. "Laying teffilin" which is also a weird translation

Excuse me. Are you Jewish?

Would you like to put on tefillin?
/
I have a special opportunity for you to connect directly with G-d by putting on tefillin.

While putting in the tefillin on the guy I explain the significance of connecting (and subduing) one's thoughts end emotions to G-d. It's that simple and people appreciate it.
-- Dan

Offline Euclid

• View Profile
Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2022, 04:14:12 PM »
Excuse me. Are you Jewish?

Would you like to put on tefillin?
/
I have a special opportunity for you to connect directly with G-d by putting on tefillin.

While putting in the tefillin on the guy I explain the significance of connecting (and subduing) one's thoughts end emotions to G-d. It's that simple and people appreciate it.
You don't ask them to לייגען teffilin? ;)

(I'm kidding around - not disparaging Lubavitch; just making fun of the weird translation of להניח that is used in eg English siddurim, and sometimes in Yiddish.)

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2022, 04:29:19 PM »
You don't ask them to לייגען teffilin? ;)

(I'm kidding around - not disparaging Lubavitch; just making fun of the weird translation of להניח that is used in eg English siddurim, and sometimes in Yiddish.)

I'm 100% with you, though I believe לייגען תפילין is correct. I was just giving instructions on how it can be done, for those that are unfamiliar. With Sukkos coming up it's even easier:

Celebrate Jewish unity (or if you are in a Liberal/Progressive zone - Jewish diversity) by shaking the Lulav (and usually after its done, I explain the significance to a greater or lesser extent, depending on circumstances).
-- Dan

Online moko

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2022, 10:24:24 PM »
I'm 100% with you, though I believe לייגען תפילין is correct. I was just giving instructions on how it can be done, for those that are unfamiliar. With Sukkos coming up it's even easier:

Celebrate Jewish unity (or if you are in a Liberal/Progressive zone - Jewish diversity) by shaking the Lulav (and usually after its done, I explain the significance to a greater or lesser extent, depending on circumstances).
then you use a maple branch and apple

Offline lcm

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2022, 10:17:18 AM »
In Spanish, the term putting tefillin is used

Offline yungermanchik

• View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2022, 01:08:28 PM »
sorry, I don't get it.
@WAM CV's profile has gender as female.

Offline WAM

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »
@WAM CV's profile has gender as female.
tysm. I'm on my phone and was to lazy to link here.

Offline yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2023, 07:47:35 PM »
What means username does checkout?
דאס הייסט אז דאס וואס ער האט געזאגט שטימט מיט זיין נאמען
I'm waiting for the next Q! What does that mean? 🥱
Someone who asks "What means" is clearly translating in his mind from Yiddish.

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2023, 09:17:36 PM »

Offline skyguy918

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2023, 09:22:20 PM »
Am I missing something here?
It's vulgar enough that if you have to ask you probably don't want to hear the answer.

Offline whacked1

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2023, 09:23:39 PM »
Am I missing something here?
Nope. Bh! Its a good thing.

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2023, 09:29:15 PM »
It's vulgar enough that if you have to ask you probably don't want to hear the answer.
I didn't understand it until you wrote this. Although I'm not convinced that it's not literal.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline whacked1

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2023, 09:52:14 PM »
I didn't understand it until you wrote this. Although I'm not convinced that it's not literal.
Its a super common vulgar expression. Insane it was printed.

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2023, 10:12:56 PM »
Thanks for clarifying. I guess I'm proud that I had to ask.