Author Topic: Costco - Hisense Window Air Conditioner with WIFI, 8,000 BTU - $150 ($50 off)  (Read 855 times)

Offline NTorch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
Saw this yesterday, but now I get "product not found."

Offline NTorch

• View Profile
Now back in stock. Seems like a good deal, although there is a $10 shipping charge.

Offline yzj

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Early reviews are not great, especially the smart features.

Offline NTorch

• View Profile
Early reviews are not great, especially the smart features.

Reviews on Lowe's are much better https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-Hisense-350-Sq-Ft-WIFI-Window-Air-Conditioner-115-Volt-8000-BTU-ENERGY-STAR/5000112483

Also, even if the smart features are wonky, you can't beat getting an 8,000 BTU unit for $150.

Offline isaacl

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Can't edit my original post, but it was going in and out of stock yesterday (and Costco seems to just remove the item entirely from their site when it's out of stock for some reason, though it stayed in my cart), but I was able to order a few last night.

Should have mentioned that Shipping and Handling is $9.99, and then there's tax as well.

There's also a $50 off $500 coupon by Costco that some people got, I was able to chat with them and get a code, though it only works if the base price is over $500...

And some B&M Costco stores seem to have the sale price in store, but the one near me did not (though I picked up a few in store anyway until my order arrives, and then I can return the new unopened ones that come, item number is the same as in store).

Going to put one in a bit later, hoping the WiFi connectivity and smart features are at least usable, but I bought it more because it's a 8000 BTU unit for $170 or so after tax and shipping, could have gotten something smaller, but a 5000 BTU unit is going to cost at lease this price anyway, and I'd rather go a bit higher than I need...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:42:01 AM by isaacl »

Offline NTorch

• View Profile
Now back in stock. Seems like a good deal, although there is a $10 shipping charge.

Ordered one on May 20 and it came May 25 (BH).

Ordered a second May 21 after it came back in stock, but still has not shipped yet.

Offline yzj

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
There were plenty available in store in Brick NJ yesterday  with the coupon. Staying away based on some of the reviews. I’d rather pay more for a frigidaire.