Author Topic: Sundance Vacations, is it legit?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline besttaylor

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Sundance Vacations, is it legit?
« on: June 02, 2021, 11:29:47 AM »
Did anyone ever had any experience with Sundance vacations?

I was in Diggerland USA last Chol HaMoed and filled out a short form to win a free vacation, I long forgot about it, and now I got a phone call that I won a 7 night vacation and can choose from lots of locations etc. valued $1,200

See the email I got:

Thank you for your initial interest in learning about Sundance Vacations. We can't wait to talk to you about your travel needs and interests. Your meeting is confirmed for the date above. The arrival code above identifies the gifts you will receive as a thank you for allowing us to briefly introduce ourselves.

One Week Getaway
As our special invited guest you will receive a one week resort vacation to your choice of hundreds of popular destinations valued at $800-$1200. Interested in Orlando, we've got that, how about Las Vegas, we've got that too! In fact, whether you want to visit the warm water beaches of Mexico or explore the history of Europe, this vacation is for you.

Your trip includes 7 nights resort accommodations at one of hundreds of resorts across the world and some close to home too! You can preview the destinations via this link. Click on explore, preview resorts and then the destinations drop-down menu to see real time availability. You can immediately confirm anything on the website using the activation code that you receive after visiting our office. You'll get HUGE savings and we get the opportunity to meet a potential new traveler. And, as an added bonus, you will receive a 7 inch Amazon Fire!
All you need to do to book your trip is to select your destination, pick the dates that work for you, and pay a travel agency booking fee of $100. So easy!

The fine print. This gift is for the accommodations only. You'll still need to arrange travel to your destination and dining/activities while you're there. With all the money you're saving on your stay, that should be cake.

Amazon Fire Tablet
As an added bonus, you will receive an Amazon Fire Tablet!
$20 Gas Redemption

I see some positive reviews and lots of bad reviews online

Can anyone share some personal experience? TIA

Offline Mordyk

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
Re: Sundance Vacations, is it legit?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:31:08 AM »

I was in Diggerland USA las Chol HaMoed and filled out a short form to win a free vacation, I long forgot about it, and now I got a phone call that I won a 7 night vacation and can choose from lots of locations etc. valued $1,200

See the email I got:

Thank you for your initial interest in learning about Sundance Vacations. We can't wait to talk to you about your travel needs and interests. Your meeting is confirmed for the date above. The arrival code above identifies the gifts you will receive as a thank you for allowing us to briefly introduce ourselves.

One Week Getaway
As our special invited guest you will receive a one week resort vacation to your choice of hundreds of popular destinations valued at $800-$1200. Interested in Orlando, we've got that, how about Las Vegas, we've got that too! In fact, whether you want to visit the warm water beaches of Mexico or explore the history of Europe, this vacation is for you.

Your trip includes 7 nights resort accommodations at one of hundreds of resorts across the world and some close to home too! You can preview the destinations via this link. Click on explore, preview resorts and then the destinations drop-down menu to see real time availability. You can immediately confirm anything on the website using the activation code that you receive after visiting our office. You'll get HUGE savings and we get the opportunity to meet a potential new traveler. And, as an added bonus, you will receive a 7 inch Amazon Fire!
All you need to do to book your trip is to select your destination, pick the dates that work for you, and pay a travel agency booking fee of $100. So easy!

The fine print. This gift is for the accommodations only. You'll still need to arrange travel to your destination and dining/activities while you're there. With all the money you're saving on your stay, that should be cake.

Amazon Fire Tablet
As an added bonus, you will receive an Amazon Fire Tablet!
$20 Gas Redemption

I see some positive reviews and lots of bad reviews online

seems like a timeshare sales pitch
#TYH

Offline emak

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Sundance Vacations, is it legit?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 11:33:21 PM »

I was in Diggerland USA last Chol HaMoed and filled out a short form to win a free vacation, I long forgot about it, and now I got a phone call that I won a 7 night vacation and can choose from lots of locations etc. valued $1,200

This just happened to me. Assuming same idea as a time share presentation?