Author Topic: Credit Card Wallet/Holder  (Read 59857 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Credit Card Wallet/Holder
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2012, 12:32:09 AM »
Too risky for me. Either way, I don't know anyone who has a $500k CL, especially not on a (2.5/5%) CB card.
+1
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2012, 12:35:43 AM »
Dan has made claims and not backed them up.
What do you want? Me to post my a screenshot proving I did it?  I think I've proved myself enough times here but if that would float your boat I can do that.
You've proved nothing about what you do, but you sure can talk the talk.

There are already threads of the stores that take debit returns (which as you say isn't as good as cash but it is to me).  You know which debit cards I carry on me now as well.

I didn't need to scam the MoM system.  I'm perfectly content doing it legit as I did it and to use the GCs up as we go along.  Miles worth zero to you?  That's why I've flown around the world with my wife in first class multiple times and stay in 5 star hotels and you probably haven't. 

Don't like eating caviar and venison while flying in suites?  Sell the miles and cash out.

Either way my hard pulls are earning more than your hard pulls and with no need to have a 6 figure credit line and needing to spend through millions of dollars to do so. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:41:24 AM by Dan »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline joeb1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2012, 12:45:25 AM »
WELL SAID

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2012, 01:00:22 AM »
AsherO - Are you aware how the Costco diamond ring deal worked? That was easily exploited for 500k in a short period of time.
you're not serious...

Offline HelpMe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2012, 01:30:55 AM »
you're not serious...
…as a heart attack. Unfortunately it seems some members here don’t understand the basics of a CL. They seem to think you need a 500k CL to pull this off. When I see posts like that I understand why they can’t grasp certain concepts. Maybe we should start with some basics like how times you can churn your CL in a month or how much on certain cards (signature card as an example) you can go over your CL.
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2012, 01:38:16 AM »
What do you want? Me to post my a screenshot proving I did it?  I think I've proved myself enough times here but if that would float your boat I can do that.

There are already threads of the stores that take debit returns (which as you say isn't as good as cash but it is to me).  You know which debit cards I carry on me now as well.

I didn't need to scam the MoM system.  I'm perfectly content doing it legit as I did it and to use the GCs up as we go along.  Miles worth zero to you?  That's why I've flown around the world with my wife in first class multiple times and stay in 5 star hotels and you probably haven't. 

Don't like eating caviar and venison while flying in suites?  Sell the miles and cash out.

Either way my hard pulls are earning more than your hard pulls and with no need to have a 6 figure credit line and needing to spend through millions of dollars to do so.
You sure seem to know a lot about my everyday life. I don’t understand your hatred toward cash back cards. You know the massive amounts members are making by the links provided. I just don’t get it.

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »
…as a heart attack. Unfortunately it seems some members here don’t understand the basics of a CL. They seem to think you need a 500k CL to pull this off. When I see posts like that I understand why they can’t grasp certain concepts. Maybe we should start with some basics like how times you can churn your CL in a month or how much on certain cards (signature card as an example) you can go over your CL.

Have you done any these "methods" yourself?  You did a lot of talking but no word on your doing.

Most of the ideas/methods that you are dreaming of,  will cause a FR/AA/getting banned.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2012, 01:52:13 AM »
Have you done any these "methods" yourself?  You did a lot of talking but no word on your doing.

Most of the ideas/methods that you are dreaming of,  will cause a FR/AA/getting banned.
So you want me to post on a public forum that I made 1, 2, 300k in rewards? Stop and think for a second what you are asking. Would it make any difference to anyone if I said I did?

Not all high risk activity results in AA and I don’t dream. You know why hardly any FWF members get an Amex FR? The answer is simple, they hardly ever use Amex cards.

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:35 AM »

Don't like eating caviar and venison while flying in suites?   Sell the miles and cash out.

???

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2012, 02:02:39 AM »
So you want me to post on a public forum that I made 1, 2, 300k in rewards? Stop and think for a second what you are asking. Would it make any difference to anyone if I said I did?

Not all high risk activity results in AA and I don’t dream. You know why hardly any FWF members get an Amex FR? The answer is simple, they hardly ever use Amex cards.

I don't need you to post how much you made. I just want you to do what everyone else here does.  We help each other out by posting the causes and effects which happen when taking advantage of deals/gaining rewards/churning/etc. etc.

You are aren't telling us anything that you did and you aren't letting us know how many places banned you, how many FR's you passed or didn't pass, how many times you were AA'ed. etc. etc.

Offline elikay

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2012, 02:07:57 AM »
You're missing the point. I am quite familiar with the tactics mentioned. And I frequent FW and FWF a few times a day. But the point is that the same tactics can be applied to mileage earning cards, and you receive more back. Granted, sometimed CB is better and that has already been discussed in this forum, but that not usually the case. IMHO FWers are simply not in this game so you cannot bring any proof from FW. Head over to FT and have a look at what they have to say and then report back.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »
You are aren't telling us anything that you did and you aren't letting us know how many places banned you, how many FR's you passed or didn't pass, how many times you were AA'ed. etc. etc.
Fair enough. Never had an Amex FR. The cards are worthless to me except for signup bonuses and promos. No AA from CC companies. Places I have been banned from are really too many to list. Almost every payment service out there. Most of them more than once. A couple of stores and Costco (more than once) is one of them.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2012, 02:39:42 AM »
You're missing the point. I am quite familiar with the tactics mentioned. And I frequent FW and FWF a few times a day. But the point is that the same tactics can be applied to mileage earning cards, and you receive more back. Granted, sometimed CB is better and that has already been discussed in this forum, but that not usually the case. IMHO FWers are simply not in this game so you cannot bring any proof from FW. Head over to FT and have a look at what they have to say and then report back.
So you understand that a 25k CL turns into a 200-250k CL for the month if you have the ways to churn it.

A lot of the large churn tactics have a fee associated with them so most won’t do them for miles. How many members here are going to overpay there taxes and pay a 2-2.5% fee. I will be jumping all over it with a 5% card or 6.6% after get Amex GC’s.

Ask MrP how many rings he churned before he was shut down (he likes to talk). It is now dead in case anyone is wondering.

If miles work for you that is fine. If you feel they are a better value than cash that is great. The problem is every time I suggest using a cash back card some members get there panties in a knot.

I know both forums more than you can imagine.

Offline elikay

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2012, 08:33:45 AM »
Thanks, I actually have spoken to "MrP" in the past...

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2012, 10:30:13 AM »
Thanks, I actually have spoken to "MrP" in the past...
MrP is an example who took something like the mint deal and racked up tremendous amount of miles/points. Let’s use a figure of 1 million miles/points. He has claimed more than this. Using this same example with a 5% card that would come out to 50k cash. What would most take, the miles/points or the cash. I prefer the cash and if you prefer the miles/points then that is great.

Does it matter if you or I have done this deal?  Would should matter is that the best way to have done the mint deal was with Amex GC’s. It solved the order limit problem (at the end) and gave you extra 1.6-2% cash on top of whatever else you were earning (points/miles/cash). Then someone posted it at FT and it was killed (Amex GC angle) in less than month. I always thought we should learn from mistakes not keep making the same ones over and over!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
Bought the original leather wallet  from all-ett with 20% off: holiday

Hopefully it will help alleviate the 29 card left pocket bulge, pictured below:

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
Did you get it yet? How do you like it?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »

Offline spetropo

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »
Looking at that wallet, it looks nice. What sways me away is it doesnt look like there is a sperate secure area for DL. I am so used to having my DL and insurance card in there own section behind plastic.

Does everyone here that has this wallet, luv it?

Thanks
S

Offline Cbs

• View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »
how about a thread of "how does your wallet look like?" with a picture of your wallet.
good idea?!