Author Topic: Which Bank to Use  (Read 1342 times)

Offline asherbarkin

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Which Bank to Use
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:11:14 PM »
My Dear Brethren I find that bank brands are looking for certain clients. The bank that is looking for you is the one that you want to be with.

I use a bank now that is geared for students, in other times I used a bank that was geared for businessmen. Yes the Big bank for businessmen treated me like royalty and had great rates for wire transfers, nice couches, and handsome employees, but the new bank is open much later easier with overdraft charges ...  Im just saying that I feel that there is a good bank for everyone and that one will save them money.

Whats your thoughts
Asher Barkin

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Which Bank to Use
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 08:46:11 PM »
Very poetic ;) umm you do make some valid points. I personally have opened various accounts throughout the years based on location, perks etc.. I have kept them open (for the most part) as I still find that different banks do offer some things which others don't. At this point I like banks which are pleasant to deal with, and have late hours.
BTW I believe much of this has been discussed throughout the forums already ;) just perform a search from the forum's main page's search box.

Offline asherbarkin

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »
thanks,  also there is something that no-one should know about called the right to offset. My point is that its always good to have a few stashes in case things sour

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 09:42:59 PM »
My Dear Brethren I find that bank brands are looking for certain clients. The bank that is looking for you is the one that you want to be with.

I use a bank now that is geared for students, in other times I used a bank that was geared for businessmen. Yes the Big bank for businessmen treated me like royalty and had great rates for wire transfers, nice couches, and handsome employees, but the new bank is open much later easier with overdraft charges ...  Im just saying that I feel that there is a good bank for everyone and that one will save them money.

Whats your thoughts
Asher Barkin
Why do you have to sign your name?
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »
Why do you have to sign your name?
+1. just make ur user name ur name

Offline dealvr

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4