Author Topic: Selling Staples Rewards (not Staples GC) for Amazon Gift Card  (Read 511 times)

Offline Vinsanity

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Selling Staples Rewards (not Staples GC) for Amazon Gift Card
« on: January 05, 2020, 09:59:07 PM »
Hi,

• I have $80 of Staples Rewards (expire 2020-01-31)
  • Looking for $67 Amazon.com or Walmart.
(I also have Staples G/C and additional Rewards Coming if you are purchasing more than $80 of items)

Unfortunately, the item that I want is $135 at Staples.com and only $67 at Amazon.com. Unfortunately, Staples.com does not price match and the item is not available in store. (Previous attempts to price match from the store result in canceled orders).

If you are looking to buy something from Staples, you can use the rewards and you can give me a reasonable amount in either Amazon.com or Walmart.com. Staples Rewards discount the pre-tax price as well.

For Staples.com order, I will order it directly to you. For Staples store order, I would just give you the Staples Rewards coupons.

I give you: $80 Staples Rewards, exp. 2020-01-31
You give me: $67 Amazon.com or Walmart.com gift card

REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED.

Lots of trades on this forum.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 10:03:08 PM by Vinsanity »

Offline Vinsanity

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Staples Rewards (not Staples GC) for Amazon Gift Card
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:04:10 PM »

• Looking for $55 Amazon.com or Walmart.

or

• I have $120 of Staples Rewards (expire 2020-01-31)
  • Looking for $75 Amazon.com or Walmart.
Hi,

• Looking for $67 Amazon.com or Walmart.
(I also have Staples G/C and additional Rewards Coming if you are purchasing more than $80 of items)

Unfortunately, the item that I want is $135 at Staples.com and only $67 at Amazon.com. Unfortunately, Staples.com does not price match and the item is not available in store. (Previous attempts to price match from the store result in canceled orders).

If you are looking to buy something from Staples, you can use the rewards and you can give me a reasonable amount in either Amazon.com or Walmart.com. Staples Rewards discount the pre-tax price as well.

For Staples.com order, I will order it directly to you. For Staples store order, I would just give you the Staples Rewards coupons.

I give you: $80 Staples Rewards, exp. 2020-01-31
You give me: $67 Amazon.com or Walmart.com gift card

REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED.

Lots of trades on this forum.