Author Topic: 40 Tickets To E"Y Sukkos  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Deals Fan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Spg Platinum, Avis Presidents club, Hertz PC Hyatt Platinum, United Silver
40 Tickets To E"Y Sukkos
« on: July 04, 2021, 10:24:08 AM »
I have available 40 roundtrip tickets to E"Y
United Airlines Direct Newark
Outbound September 18 2021 1045pm
Return October 2nd or 3rd PM Flight
Price Per Ticket $1400
Pm me
First come first serve!
These Tickets online are currently not available anymore.

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
Re: 40 Tickets To E"Y Sukkos
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 10:27:32 AM »
If Israel will allow..

Offline joeb1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 02:26:59 PM »
Cheaper tickets available online.

Firstly when someone posts it’s a real garbage move to respond with your response
Secondly you are dead wrong there are no cheaper direct flights those dates that would work so kindly share your brilliance with us

Offline Deals Fan

• View Profile
  • Programs: Spg Platinum, Avis Presidents club, Hertz PC Hyatt Platinum, United Silver
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 02:52:47 PM »
Firstly when someone posts it’s a real garbage move to respond with your response
Secondly you are dead wrong there are no cheaper direct flights those dates that would work so kindly share your brilliance with us
Thanks! Would love to know where as well....
9 sold 31 left.

Offline th0306

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »

What do you mean by this?

Offline joeb1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 03:55:58 PM »
If I write I am selling something for 50$ I don’t need to hear about how you can get it for $49 (especially when you’re dead wrong)
It wasn’t me who posted this deal but it’s still very bothersome when an individual has something to sell and is selling for a reasonable price- there is no need to ruin a post with a response that doesn’t help anyone.

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 04:05:14 PM »
If I write I am selling something for 50$ I don’t need to hear about how you can get it for $49 (especially when you’re dead wrong)
It wasn’t me who posted this deal but it’s still very bothersome when an individual has something to sell and is selling for a reasonable price- there is no need to ruin a post with a response that doesn’t help anyone.
I deleted my post because I was mistaken, not because of what you said, but you’re obviously dead wrong- it’s the exact opposite of a garbage move. It’s a garbage move to try to profit by preying on people's ignorance. If something is freely available for cheaper than a given price then the correct thing as a decent human being is to inform people of the better price.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:08:47 PM by S209 »
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »
You may not want to hear about it, but everyone else sure does.

Offline th0306

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 04:18:48 PM »

If it was indeed cheaper - wouldn't that help people?

Offline Deals Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 04:28:56 PM »
Just to clarify there is no tickets for these flights on united.com or any other sites to my knowledge.  The outbound especially is fully booked.

Offline Deals Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2021, 05:16:28 PM »
23 left. Thanks to moish who sent it out on the chat...

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2021, 05:25:22 PM »
Just to clarify there is no tickets for these flights on united.com or any other sites to my knowledge.  The outbound especially is fully booked.
Correct. I was mistaken, as anyone looking into this flight for themself would see.

Offline joeb1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 05:58:41 PM »
I deleted my post because I was mistaken, not because of what you said, but you’re obviously dead wrong- it’s the exact opposite of a garbage move. It’s a garbage move to try to profit by preying on people's ignorance. If something is freely available for cheaper than a given price then the correct thing as a decent human being is to inform people of the better price.

this guy is trying to unload his seats
he gave a price
nobody asked you to be gadol hador and post how you found somewhere else for less
if you dont like the price you dont have to buy it but no need to undermine his post
people can make informed decisions without snide comments on someone's post
im done here so you can have last word if youd like ;D

Online YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2021, 06:15:05 PM »
I wished to weigh in on this discussion without hijacking the thread, so I posed my question here.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2021, 06:26:49 PM »
The irony of defending when you apparently didn't check into it well enough before you posted
He said he had two points, but only one was valid. I made a mistake when I searched for the flight (I missed a key detail- it was a flight that was earlier, and it’s Shabbos then) and therefore immediately deleted my post. (Of course, if someone was actually looking to purchase this flight, my post would not have made a difference to them as they wouldn’t have been able to find it elsewhere.)

But his first point was dead wrong. The two have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. Should I have been right, it would have been the proper thing to post. Because I’m human, I made a mistake, which in no way validates @joeb1’s reprehensible attitude. I am certain that the great majority of decent people would agree with me.

If you see irony here it is lost on me.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2021, 06:34:33 PM »
this guy is trying to unload his seats
he gave a price
nobody asked you to be gadol hador and post how you found somewhere else for less
if you dont like the price you dont have to buy it but no need to undermine his post
people can make informed decisions without snide comments on someone's post
im done here so you can have last word if youd like ;D
Again, it is both correct and proper to provide people with information that would help them. You don’t have to nor are you supposed to allow other people to be deceived (repeat: not what was happening here).

You used 3 insults. I used none. Snide comments? Save that for the DACOTY thread.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2021, 06:46:17 PM »
Again, it is both correct and proper to provide people with information that would help them. You don’t have to nor are you supposed to allow other people to be deceived (repeat: not what was happening here).

You used 3 insults. I used none. Snide comments? Save that for the DACOTY thread.
Who are you trying to save over here? Someone who didn't bother checking the UA website?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 07:20:22 PM »
Who are you trying to save over here? Someone who didn't bother checking the UA website?
When I thought I had found the flights for $1,200 on Expedia, I was obviously trying to make any potential buyer aware of that. What is your question?

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 07:41:59 PM »
When I thought I had found the flights for $1,200 on Expedia, I was obviously trying to make any potential buyer aware of that. What is your question?
There are so many potential variables here especially for the last flight before succos even if you were able to find a ticket available for less. How many were avaliable at that price etc? Writing something negative about someone's offer can be lashon hara. You may want to rethink your process here.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 07:59:02 PM »
There are so many potential variables here especially for the last flight before succos even if you were able to find a ticket available for less. How many were avaliable at that price etc? Writing something negative about someone's offer can be lashon hara. You may want to rethink your process here.
I deleted my post around 4 minutes after I posted it, after having double checked and finding myself mistaken. I obviously believed I was correct at the time. OTOH, this post is still up
The irony of defending when you apparently didn't check into it well enough before you posted
Would you say your post is definitely purely for “hochiach tochiach” with no hint of “lo sisa alav chet” (according to Rashi)?