Author Topic: Emsculpt  (Read 853 times)

Offline av83

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Emsculpt
« on: July 12, 2021, 09:51:51 AM »
Anyone have any experience/information on this for Weight loss?

Offline biobook

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Emsculpt
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 10:08:21 PM »
Anyone have any experience/information on this for Weight loss?
@av83 No experience, but here's some information.
Emsculpt and Coolsculpt gadgets are placed on the skin, and affect the underlying tissue.  Emsculpt stimulates very rapid muscle contractions, toning the muscles. Coolsculpt freezes the fat beneath the skin, which leads those cells to die and get removed from the area.

Some people say it worked for them, and others say it didn't, but at most a few pounds may be lost.  It's used by people who are focused on appearance, and want to sculpt one part of their body to make it closer to perfection, so it's more for flattening a small belly bulge, or eye bags. I found some non-tznius before-after pictures, which I'm not going to even post, but in many of them I saw very little difference.

Here are a couple of articles with more info, and I pulled out some relevant quotes:

https://cutera.com/sites/default/files/carousel-downloads/News-2019-Oct-The-New-York-Time-Is-this-the-shape-of-things-to-come-trusculpt.pdf
"they’re designed for regular gymgoers with minimal extra weight — very, very minimal, as in “a B.M.I. of 25 or less"
"The muscle devices offer only temporary results (unlike the fat ones, which are permanent), though again with an asterisk: One’s weight remains the same."

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/can-emsculpt-help-you-get-the-abs-youve-always-wanted

There's one way I can imagine this working for weight loss, but you'd have to follow the directions closely:

Day 1: Run to your doctor's office.  Ask the price of Emsculpt treatment. (They'll say something like $2000-$5000)  Look horrified, and say "That's too much!"  Run back home.
Day 2: Maybe your response got them to rethink their pricing, so try again.  Run to your doctor's office.  Ask the price of Emsculpt treatment.  Look horrified, and say "That's too much!"  Run back home.
Day 3 through Day 365: Repeat the above steps.

Guaranteed to work, or your money back!

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Emsculpt
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 10:09:40 PM »
#biobookmagic
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)