Author Topic: Lost UR points  (Read 1089 times)

Offline miller123

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Lost UR points
« on: August 08, 2021, 02:38:24 PM »
I have a chase Safire reserve card and a ink card. 2 months ago I closed the ink card today I see they now took away all the points that I had received from the ink card. Is their anything to do about it?
I spoke to chase and they told me that I had 30 days to use the points. I tried explaining to them that I have a Safire reserve but to no avail any one has any ideas?

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Lost UR points
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 05:04:06 PM »
I have a chase Safire reserve card and a ink card. 2 months ago I closed the ink card today I see they now took away all the points that I had received from the ink card. Is their anything to do about it?
I spoke to chase and they told me that I had 30 days to use the points. I tried explaining to them that I have a Safire reserve but to no avail any one has any ideas?
They were probably upset about the way you spelled Sapphire

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 05:06:35 PM »
They were probably upset about the way you spelled Sapphire

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
IINM you were supposed to have moved the points from the Ink to the Sapphire. Did you ever do that?
It’s not just 1 large UR account with everything inside.

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 03:15:09 AM »
You needed to move the points to your open account. IME you’re not going to get them back.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.