Author Topic: curve.com  (Read 8247 times)

Offline mancunian

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: curve.com
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2023, 01:48:57 PM »
I just recently found out about another card like Curve, but without the limitation of no Visa cards.

It's called Percents and is still in Beta. I've been using it for a few weeks, and it's been flawless so far:

https://www.allyourcardsinone.com/

And... its gone. Now I switched all my cards to this and everything will start bouncing. Yay

Offline toofast101

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2023, 06:48:04 PM »
And... its gone. Now I switched all my cards to this and everything will start bouncing. Yay

Yes, just received the email too.

This one is very disappointing, as the service was amazing. Anyone know of any other similar services other than Curve?

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2023, 08:04:15 PM »
What did the allyourcardsinone email say? Crazy they were so new and already fell apart.

It’s an unsustainable product due to interchange fees and how the credit card processing stack works, maybe they ran into some of those issues and couldn’t secure more funding in the current economic climate.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline mancunian

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2023, 09:34:47 PM »
Percents Beta Closure
Hi,

On behalf of the entire Percents team, thank you for participating in our beta and sharing your feedback; it has been truly invaluable having you test our product. We are ending our closed beta, and your Physical and Virtual Percents Cards will be deactivated Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 5:00pm EST.

After reflecting on the learnings from our beta, we have decided to refocus the company's efforts in a new direction using the digital wallet technology we've built. Our team will be heads down the next several months building, and you'll be the first to know when we're ready to introduce you to the next version of our product.

Please review the following details about the closure of your account:
• Your Physical and Virtual Percents Cards will be deactivated Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 5:00pm EST.
• Your access to the Percents application will remain available for the next 30 days only (through Saturday, March 18, 2023).
• You are free to export your transaction history in the % tab in-app for the next 30 days.
• Any refunds or outstanding disputes associated with your Percents Cards will be processed as normal. Our team will be in touch with any relevant updates to these cases.
• If applicable, our team will be in touch regarding any balances in your Percents Wallet.

With this email, support from our Member Services team will be constrained to only responding to new and ongoing refunds and disputes, as well as outstanding balances. We are unable to answer further questions about closing our beta.

We are grateful for your participation and inspired to continue serving you in the future.

Warmest regards,
The Percents team

Offline jose34

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2023, 07:49:28 PM »
Anyone have any trouble paying balances with curve, unable to pay through the app?

Offline dealmaster

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2023, 05:34:03 PM »
email I just received
"THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY"-US NAVY SEALS-something any growing person will always bear in mindוהוי לומד מכל אדם