Author Topic: Advice needed - best way to book NYC-Cancun tix using Chase UR points  (Read 629 times)

Offline AbbaNYC

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Looking for advice on flights from NYC to Cancun for Jan 20-30, 2022.  I have over 400k Chase UR points (and a CSR card), trying to use them for 4 tickets to/from Cancun.  Is it better to transfer the points to an airline program, or better to just book with UR points at 1.5 cents value?
Needs to be only non-stop flights, and decent departure times, so my choices are somewhat limited.  And JFK is def preferred over EWR, since I am on Long Island.
Best ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Online yeshivabucher

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Travel Agent, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE, Uber VIP, SPG Gold
Re: Advice needed - best way to book NYC-Cancun tix using Chase UR points
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 08:47:16 PM »
Looking for advice on flights from NYC to Cancun for Jan 20-30, 2022.  I have over 400k Chase UR points (and a CSR card), trying to use them for 4 tickets to/from Cancun.  Is it better to transfer the points to an airline program, or better to just book with UR points at 1.5 cents value?
Needs to be only non-stop flights, and decent departure times, so my choices are somewhat limited.  And JFK is def preferred over EWR, since I am on Long Island.
i would say burn points via PYB program and book separately

Offline Danlover111

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Advice needed - best way to book NYC-Cancun tix using Chase UR points
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 08:50:28 PM »
Ewr is a lot cheaper, I would say you are best off using UR.