Author Topic: Anyone else experiencing "Damaged"/Returned Amazon orders?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Anyone else experiencing "Damaged"/Returned Amazon orders?
« on: October 06, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
For the past two weeks, most of my Amazon orders have been getting returned back to Amazon with the claim that they are "damaged". I am in the NYC area.

The orders are all coming out of a single fulfillment center in Avenel NJ. Every single order that comes from this fulfillment center is getting returned back to the fulfillment center. They are not shipping a single order.

I have tried contacting Amazon to no avail. They say they will "file a complaint", but that does not solve the problem.

It seems as though something has happened at that fulfillment center, either a huge glitch or they are terribly understaffed, and they are just cancelling orders. Since corporate won't let them "cancel" orders, they simply mark all the orders as "damaged" and never fulfill it.

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else experiencing "Damaged"/Returned Amazon orders?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 10:30:44 AM »
Had the dabs idea over a month ago, after it happened to about 15 Orders in a row, Amazon started shipping to that address with ups and usps only

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 10:39:21 AM »
Had the dabs idea over a month ago, after it happened to about 15 Orders in a row, Amazon started shipping to that address with ups and usps only

Can you clarify? How did you get them to start shipping with another carrier? The problem I am having right now is they are sending all the orders with their own Amazon vans ("Amazon Logistics") and cancelling them.

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 10:42:05 AM »
They made the change on their own
(I always used to have amazan logistics ship some off my orders, till this happened and they stopped for this address)

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 12:19:15 PM »
Can you clarify? How did you get them to start shipping with another carrier? The problem I am having right now is they are sending all the orders with their own Amazon vans ("Amazon Logistics") and cancelling them.
If you file enough complaints.
I'm not who you think I am.