Author Topic: free chessed for someone with an amex platinum business card  (Read 686 times)

Offline fruithead

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
free chessed for someone with an amex platinum business card
« on: October 14, 2021, 02:11:52 PM »
If you have an American Express business platinum card and don't need any Dell products I would really like to purchase a Galaxy watch 4 (the nice fat one with a bezel :) for my 40th birthday which is coming up, they are a bit out of my budget, but it turns out that if you have an Amex Platinum business card you can get a free $200 credit when purchasing things through Dell and Dell is currently selling these, plus there is an additional 10% off at the moment. sadly i only have the platinum card, but not the business one.

I know it's not a small favor but maybe someone would be willing to purchase the Galaxy watch 4 for me, i have quickpay or paypal or venmo or what have you, and i can pay you for it.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.