Author Topic: What will you thank Hashem about today?  (Read 25983 times)

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Re: What will you thank Hashem about today?
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2023, 10:42:35 AM »
Thank you all for all the well wishes!
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2023, 07:44:12 AM »
$1,500 hit my bank account this morning from NJ's ANCHOR tax refund. Applied months ago, had no idea it was coming anytime soon. Timing couldn't be better with Pesach a week away.

Thank You Hashem!

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2023, 12:00:54 PM »
For the amazing organization Chaverim and the services they provide. First time I used them for other than a car boost. I stowed a foldable large patio chair in my storage room, while the door closed the chair slipped and completely blocked the door from reopening again. After multiple attempts to open it myself I gave in and called Chaveirim, within minutes two members showed up with a door lockout pump and tools and got it open. מי כעמך ישראל!!

Offline JoeyShmoe

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2023, 03:25:01 PM »
For the amazing organization Chaverim and the services they provide. First time I used them for other than a car boost. I stowed a foldable large patio chair in my storage room, while the door closed the chair slipped and completely blocked the door from reopening again. After multiple attempts to open it myself I gave in and called Chaveirim, within minutes two members showed up with a door lockout pump and tools and got it open. מי כעמך ישראל!!
We are always happy to help!
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline mevinyavin

• View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2023, 03:21:52 AM »
B"H for bus drivers who know how to think out of the box. Got stuck behind a protest on a highway - the driver took the shoulder for 30 feet to an exit, made a ten-minute detour on side streets and came out ahead of the protest.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline Moshe Green

• View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2023, 01:24:06 PM »
Phone stuck on "Phone is starting..." screen, anyone have any ideas of what I can try?
It's not stuck in a boot loop. I am able to go into recovery and do a hard reset which will probably fix it.
Looking for a better solution.
Got it working with some crazy ADB shtick TYH!

Online cholent

• View Profile
Re: Random Posts
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2023, 09:33:52 PM »
One year ago my 8 year old son was pulled out of a pool at a friend's house, unconscious and not breathing. He was probably underwater for over 2 minutes before he was noticed and rescued. He started breathing and regained consciousness after a few rounds of PR, just as Hatzolah arrived, but was still in critical condition as his body seemed to be shutting down. We were told to expect him to deteriorate further overnight.

Instead, less than 24 hours later we walked out of the hospital with my son on his own 2 feet. He has BH had no negative effects at all! (Not even trauma - he was back in the pool a few days later). A year later I still find myself looking at him and overwhelmed with gratitude to Hashem for this incredible miracle.
Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Re: Random Posts
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2023, 09:40:04 PM »
One year ago my 8 year old son was pulled out of a pool at a friend's house, unconscious and not breathing. He was probably underwater for over 2 minutes before he was noticed and rescued. He started breathing and regained consciousness after a few rounds of PR, just as Hatzolah arrived, but was still in critical condition as his body seemed to be shutting down. We were told to expect him to deteriorate further overnight.

Instead, less than 24 hours later we walked out of the hospital with my son on his own 2 feet. He has BH had no negative effects at all! (Not even trauma - he was back in the pool a few days later). A year later I still find myself looking at him and overwhelmed with gratitude to Hashem for this incredible miracle.
Amazing, BH! May he grow up to give us lots of nachas!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Sam 77

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2023, 09:44:22 PM »

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome news

Offline herb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2023, 09:47:31 PM »

BH! Probably more appropriate here https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=126887.msg2507910#msg2507910

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2023, 12:09:58 AM »

Wow. Thank you for sharing this unbelievable story. I wonder if some of this incredible nes is due to the zechus you had in helping so many with obtaining aid during COVID.

May you have much nachas from him and always remember what you’ve been given!!
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Online imayid2

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2023, 12:32:25 AM »
Wow. Thank you for sharing this unbelievable story. I wonder if some of this incredible nes is due to the zechus you had in helping so many with obtaining aid during COVID.
Also, don’t underestimate DDF tefillos!!

Menachem Mendel ben Chaya Yachet
My son had a near drowning a few hours ago. Doing better BH but could use your tefillos
Davining for a speedy recovery. Hashem Yazor!

Online YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2023, 10:07:33 AM »
I stopped at American Dream yesterday with my family on the way back from a few day vacation. Wanted to find some cheap entertainment to cap off the trip, as my budget was almost entirely drained already. Was planning on finding the cheapest thing that would keep them busy and making a short trip out of it. Five minutes after entering the mall, a frum woman walked over to my wife and handed her 3 unlimited bands for the amusement park (value about $70 each), saying that they were not needed, an overbuy from a camp trip.

My kids had a blast!

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Online YitzyS

• View Profile

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2023, 06:56:21 PM »
Which story?
Page 22 is this thread idea. But really the whole thing.
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline mevinyavin

• View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2023, 02:44:11 AM »
It looks like Hashem has given me enough money for all my expenses, including rent (15,900 shekel/3 months - itself a nes), and plenty left over for Simchas YT necessities (new clothes for the kids, a new hat, that kind of thing) and luxuries. Hashem, You are amazing.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline chbochur

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2023, 10:05:30 AM »
It looks like Hashem has given me enough money for all my expenses, including rent (15,900 shekel/3 months - itself a nes), and plenty left over for Simchas YT necessities (new clothes for the kids, a new hat, that kind of thing) and luxuries. Hashem, You are amazing.
If only we all recognized and were thankful for this nes that we go though every day...

Online YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2023, 11:21:36 PM »
For showing us such an unbelievable display of love, despite all weather forecasts predicting rain nonstop through the night the first night, it stopped completely for our seuda, and we were able to sleep in the sukkah the entire night! (In Lakewood)

See more here