Author Topic: Question for CPAP travelers on El AL  (Read 617 times)

Offline auntfay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Question for CPAP travelers on El AL
« on: March 21, 2022, 06:20:11 PM »
All US airlines allow people to bring a carry-on medical bag in addition to the 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item that folks can bring on board for no extra charge. Will El Al also allow me to bring a medical bag containing my CPAP machine and prescription medications at no extra charge? I do not need to use the CPAP during the flight but it's not supposed to be packed into a checked suitcase as it's easily breakable.

Offline auntfay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Question for CPAP travelers on El AL
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 01:37:49 PM »
Bump

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 03:45:20 PM »
All US airlines allow people to bring a carry-on medical bag in addition to the 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item that folks can bring on board for no extra charge. Will El Al also allow me to bring a medical bag containing my CPAP machine and prescription medications at no extra charge? I do not need to use the CPAP during the flight but it's not supposed to be packed into a checked suitcase as it's easily breakable.

PUTPAC?

Offline jye

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 05:10:46 PM »
FAA regulations and ADA act. They have to.