Topic Wiki

U.S. Consumer Platinum Card Members may receive up to a total of $200 in statement credits each calendar year, across all Cards on the Account, when using their eligible Platinum Card on eligible, prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts and The Hotel Collection bookings made through American Express Travel (meaning through amextravel.com, the Amex® App, or by calling the phone number on the back of your eligible Platinum Card).

To receive the statement credits, an eligible Card Member must make a new booking using their eligible Platinum Card through American Express Travel that is prepaid (referred to as “Pay Now” on amextravel.com and the Amex App), for a qualifying stay at an available, participating Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection property.

Bookings of The Hotel Collection require a minimum stay of two consecutive nights. Eligible bookings must be made before December 31st, 11:59PM Central Time, each calendar year to be eligible for statement credits within that year. Statement credits may not be received or may be reversed if the booking is cancelled or modified.

« Last edited by Joel on November 28, 2021, 09:18:06 AM »

DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

$200 Amex Hotels Credit

(1/140) > >>

jew:
Couldn't find a thread so please direct  me if there is but I am looking to sell 5 of them

nu9uri:
Per forum rule - I believe you suppose to tell us what price selling at..

AsherO:

--- Quote from: nu9uri on November 01, 2021, 04:12:28 PM ---Per forum rule - I believe you suppose to tell us what price selling at..

--- End quote ---

@jew The poster I'm quoting is correct, per the forum rules please post an asking price for these credits or your post will be removed.

jew:
Sorry , wasn't sure if there is another thread this belongs. Selling $120 OBO

Joel:
Selling 1 @ $100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version