Author Topic: “Sad week coming up”  (Read 22464 times)

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: “Sad week coming up”
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2021, 09:21:19 PM »
Was that true at the beginning?
On a personal level, pretty much. Between the parties it was intense and heated up back then.

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2021, 09:29:04 PM »
On a personal level, pretty much. Between the parties it was intense and heated up back then.
I got a cup of water at a wedding from crossfire
["-"]

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2021, 01:46:16 AM »
I heard they went to 770  ;D
They actually did?

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2021, 03:46:50 AM »
They should learn the lessons. Also in Satmar there's no hate between the two sides, sad to see how bitter it still is in some places.
There is still hate but not in public, two satmar's aren't doing shiduchim with each other, it's still split and not lovely by the real chasidim from each side,  but there is no fights anymore, for 10 years there was heavy fights, when I was a kid there was the same thing what happening now in gur was in satmar , people didn't go to each others simchas for many years, families broke up and families are still broken and split .
But yeah then everyone laughed from satmar.
Only belz and skver need a fight and that will also happen one day sooner then later and then no one would be such wise guys, it's a good feeling to see how all the other chasidim that used to laugh from satmar are having the same fights .

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2021, 07:25:13 AM »
it's a good feeling to see how all the other chasidim that used to laugh from satmar are having the same fights .

If this is the positive energy we're selling....

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2021, 07:54:00 AM »
He's proven many times in the past that it's lashon sagi nahor

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2021, 08:57:26 AM »
It's a good feeling to see how all the other chasidim that used to laugh from satmar are having the same fights .

Oy! A shvere goolis!
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline mushkovits

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2021, 09:03:20 AM »
There is still hate but not in public, two satmar's aren't doing shiduchim with each other, it's still split and not lovely by the real chasidim from each side,  but there is no fights anymore, for 10 years there was heavy fights, when I was a kid there was the same thing what happening now in gur was in satmar , people didn't go to each others simchas for many years, families broke up and families are still broken and split .
wrong
Never in Satmar did a family member not attend simchas just because their party affiliation

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2021, 09:59:06 AM »
two satmar's aren't doing shiduchim with each other
people didn't go to each others simchas for many years, families broke up and families are still broken and split .

Lol WHAT

This has got to be some of the worst BS I've seen on DDF in all my days.

I PERSONALLY have at least 8 close family members who did shidduchim with the other side - starting 20 years ago in the heisa times and continuing to this day. And many of those and their mechetonim are from the well-known knackers on both sides.

I (and every other Satmarer I know) personally knows countless people on either side who get along just fine and always have. I'm not aware of a single incident where family member didn't go to each other's simchas. In my family alone you have Aronim and Zalonim dancing at every simcha, and throw in a couple of Bnei Yoel for good measure. And with a bit of strategic timing, both Rebbes often come as well.

You're either a troll, utterly ignorant to the facts, or you just can't tell the difference between Satmar and Bobov.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 10:02:16 AM by Something Fishy »
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2021, 10:35:04 AM »
Lol WHAT

I PERSONALLY have at least 8 close family members who did shidduchim with the other side - starting 20 years ago in the heisa times and continuing to this day. And many of those and their mechetonim are from the well-known knackers on both sides.

I (and every other Satmarer I know) personally knows countless people on either side who get along just fine and always have. I'm not aware of a single incident where family member didn't go to each other's simchas. In my family alone you have Aronim and Zalonim dancing at every simcha, and throw in a couple of Bnei Yoel for good measure. And with a bit of strategic timing, both Rebbes often come as well.

You're either a troll, utterly ignorant to the facts, or you just can't tell the difference between Satmar and Bobov.

Sir, please do not bring facts or knowledge to an internet fight.

Now where were we? Right, please tell us more about the Satmar (pronounced Sat as in past tense of sit, and Mar as in Bill Maher) punch ups that were happening on the reg

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2021, 11:00:33 AM »
But yeah then everyone laughed from satmar.
LOL

Only belz and skver need a fight and that will also happen one day sooner then later and then no one would be such wise guys, it's a good feeling to see how all the other chasidim that used to laugh from satmar are having the same fights .
Nebach

Offline LNS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2021, 01:40:10 PM »

+10000000000000
was gonna type this up until i saw you already did

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2021, 01:51:42 PM »
Maybe if they'd move to Tampa they wouldn't be fighting

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile

Offline yfr bachur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2021, 03:10:55 PM »
is it time to move this to the politics thread yet?

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2021, 04:23:04 PM »
Just stating facts, having an public online conversation with non sense is not fair

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2021, 04:27:03 PM »
wrong
Never in Satmar did a family member not attend simchas just because their party affiliation
You probably not from satmar if you can say this ,or you are under 30 years old of age and don't know history, for many years and even till today there is still zalonim/bnei yoel that won't step foot into 14 Hooper street shul or 12 Garfield for a family simcha or kidish and same vice versa, just twisting or not knowing facts is just silly to have conversations here that people think they do know something about this and that,Dan's deals isn't the right place to discuss this, there is people here that think because they eat yapchik shabbos or have some far relative in this or that chasidus they know everything.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 04:33:26 PM by Positive energy »

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2021, 04:28:43 PM »
Just stating facts, having an public online conversation with non sense is not fair

The quote I pulled is you literally saying how you feel, no facts at all. As for the rest of the post which I didn't quote, how does it feel to have your "facts" so thoroughly debunked?

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2021, 04:31:05 PM »
Lol WHAT

Arony should be meshadech in Williamsburg or kj with a zaly?
You have 8 relatives that the girl learned in 82 school in Williamsburg that took boys from kj yeshiva?
Or girls that learned in Arony school in Williamsburg and took queens boys?

You probably talking about mainstream satmar that aren't real chasidim, it's a real rare occurrence that
A bucher that learns in KJ yeshiva should marry a girl that learns in zaly school in kj or zaly school in Williamsburg

There is over 500 arony shiduchim a year that is only happening between themselves

Talking about facts not bla bla

Name me in private one shidduch the last year you know that a real arony or real salt zaly that took from each other schools?
Aronim are tight knit chasidus and mostly be meshadech only with themselves till today's days,
I am talking about a arony that attends tishen, davens in arony shul and goes with kvitlech to rebbe and goes to every mesiba, real chasidim, not just naming themselves satmar and sending there bucherim to Israel to learn
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 04:40:52 PM by Positive energy »

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2021, 04:31:14 PM »
there is people here that think because they eat yapchik shabbos or have some far relative in this or that chasidus they know everything.
lol
Feelings don't care about your facts