Author Topic: “Sad week coming up”  (Read 22424 times)

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: “Sad week coming up”
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2021, 04:36:21 PM »
lol
I am satmar and don't know about gur , I am not ashamed to say it , just talking bla bla is silly ,its a public forum after all

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2021, 04:38:42 PM »

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2021, 04:41:24 PM »
I am satmar and don't know about gur , I am not ashamed to say it , just talking bla bla is silly ,its a public forum after all

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2021, 04:43:08 PM »
The real shidduch question is if a Lubavitcher is mekadesh an isha אל מנת שאני חסיד. We all know that he isn't really one, but according to him, he is. Is the kiddushin tofes or not?

I PERSONALLY have at least 8 close family members who did shidduchim with the other side - starting 20 years ago in the heisa times and continuing to this day. And many of those and their mechetonim are from the well-known knackers on both sides.

You probably talking about mainstream satmar that aren't real chasidim

Not real chasidim? So...they're Lubavitchers?!?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2021, 04:59:33 PM »
What happen to "fun" week?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2021, 05:17:05 PM »
Arony should be meshadech in Williamsburg or kj with a zaly?
You have 8 relatives that the girl learned in 82 school in Williamsburg that took boys from kj yeshiva?
Or girls that learned in Arony school in Williamsburg and took queens boys?

You probably talking about mainstream satmar that aren't real chasidim, it's a real rare occurrence that
A bucher that learns in KJ yeshiva should marry a girl that learns in zaly school in kj or zaly school in Williamsburg

There is over 500 arony shiduchim a year that is only happening between themselves

Talking about facts not bla bla

Name me in private one shidduch the last year you know that a real arony or real salt zaly that took from each other schools?
Aronim are tight knit chasidus and mostly be meshadech only with themselves till today's days,
I am talking about a arony that attends tishen, davens in arony shul and goes with kvitlech to rebbe and goes to every mesiba, real chasidim, not just naming themselves satmar and sending there bucherim to Israel to learn

I'm not going to stand here trying to convince you that the sky is blue. Of course there are people who don't step into 14 Hooper. There are extreme people in every single demographic on earth. That's not the point.

As far as my relatives, thanks for assuming what kind or level of satmar they are. Like I said, I'm not going to argue here and I have better things to do with my time than send you names in private. But if the son if one of the first 10 people (literally) to buy a house in KJ is not satmar enough for you, I don't know what to say.

Saying that satmar isn't meshadech with one another or don't go to each other's simchas is just ludicrous and contrary to all the facts on the ground.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Online Dawie

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »
I'm not going to stand here trying to convince you that the sky is blue. Of course there are people who don't step into 14 Hooper. There are extreme people in every single demographic on earth. That's not the point.

As far as my relatives, thanks for assuming what kind or level of satmar they are. Like I said, I'm not going to argue here and I have better things to do with my time than send you names in private. But if the son if one of the first 10 people (literally) to buy a house in KJ is not satmar enough for you, I don't know what to say.

Saying that satmar isn't meshadech with one another or don't go to each other's simchas is just ludicrous and contrary to all the facts on the ground.
you could borrow this

But the real questions is, these relatives would they go to the Koisel

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2021, 06:23:06 PM »

Well you can re read my original post, I said at the times of the fight they didn't go! Tons of people still don't step foot into simchas in each others shuls! And yes there isn't such a thing that a bucher that learns in monroe yeshiva to take a girl that learned in kj zaly or bnai yoel school, from Williamsburg 82 maybe because it's more mainstream chusid , and there isn't  queens bucherim that marry girls from arony school in Williamsburg, you don't need to send me anything, but you didn't answer me this point , I am not talking about anyone that calls themselves satmar but they aren't affiliated with the chasidus much or send their kids to other yeshivas not satmar, out of 500+ shidduchem yearly from aronim in the tri state area , there is mamesh no shidduchem with each other not from their schools and yeshivas, if you want to argue with that then go ahead but you know it's not true

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2021, 06:29:14 PM »
if you want to argue with that then go ahead but you know it's not true

ALOL

I'm done.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2021, 06:29:34 PM »
Not real chasidim? So...they're Lubavitchers?!?
Well to give you a minimum understanding about the word "satmar"

There is probably 40,000+ families in the world calling themselves satmar

There is probably 15,000 of them that don't affiliate with any satmar and has no rebbe,but they still call themselves satmar

There is 2 rebbes and then a 3rd sect bnei yoel without a rebbe

Then I can found people living in boro park or monsey and even Williamsburg that they call themselves satmar but they are 3rd generation already that didn't step foot to any satmar rebbe since 1979 ,they would do shiduchim with any person that affiliates satmar even a arony or zaly

That's just a glimpse to explain it

But a KJ bucher that learns in KJ to take a girl that learns in KJ zaly school is probably mamesh close to 0, other places it's still a rare occurrence

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2021, 06:40:28 PM »
Well to give you a minimum understanding about the word "satmar"

There is probably 40,000+ families in the world calling themselves satmar

There is probably 15,000 of them that don't affiliate with any satmar and has no rebbe,but they still call themselves satmar

There is 2 rebbes and then a 3rd sect bnei yoel without a rebbe

Then I can found people living in boro park or monsey and even Williamsburg that they call themselves satmar but they are 3rd generation already that didn't step foot to any satmar rebbe since 1979 ,they would do shiduchim with any person that affiliates satmar even a arony or zaly

That's just a glimpse to explain it

But a KJ bucher that learns in KJ to take a girl that learns in KJ zaly school is probably mamesh close to 0, other places it's still a rare occurrence
here we have an emesdike satmar chasid who's internet filter allows DDF. Now that's the rare occurrence here.

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2021, 06:46:37 PM »
here we have an emesdike satmar chasid who's internet filter allows DDF. Now that's the rare occurrence here.
What's the point all of you guys going personal?
Either you know facts to answer or just speak of something else , it just erks me seeing people writing stuff that is totally false,
All i see is just people like going personal for no reason ,it's just uch

There is definitely alot of satmar people here , but no one is a crazy like me to say it because then you get personal attacks , I think DDF should stick to credit card points and vin news , ywn hate should stick to gossip , ivelt.com for Yiddish speakers convos

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2021, 06:48:04 PM »
There is still hate but not in public, two satmar's aren't doing shiduchim with each other, it's still split and not lovely by the real chasidim from each side,  but there is no fights anymore, for 10 years there was heavy fights, when I was a kid there was the same thing what happening now in gur was in satmar , people didn't go to each others simchas for many years, families broke up and families are still broken and split .
But yeah then everyone laughed from satmar.
Only belz and skver need a fight and that will also happen one day sooner then later and then no one would be such wise guys, it's a good feeling to see how all the other chasidim that used to laugh from satmar are having the same fights .

2 satmars work along very nicely אונטערן טיש
you always have those that believe that the other is a rasha but not on an organized level from the headquarters you can call me at 718-400-7555 to discuss
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2021, 06:49:29 PM »
BTW it would be more appropriate on  th0306, Both satmars developed good filters for USE
["-"]

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2021, 07:51:32 PM »
2 satmars work along very nicely אונטערן טיש
you always have those that believe that the other is a rasha but not on an organized level from the headquarters you can call me at 718-400-7555 to discuss
Well not in KJ and not in bnai brak on the moment  ,there is some truth to it elsewhere , but unfortunately it's far from how you want to put it down, they might help out with legal issues in moisdes to know what's up but not totally working along on things that there is a conflict

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2021, 07:54:59 PM »
Well not in KJ and not in bnai brak on the moment  ,there is some truth to it elsewhere , but unfortunately it's far from how you want to put it down, they might help out with legal issues in moisdes to know what's up but not totally working along on things that there is a conflict
<×>terror
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
Re: Fun week coming up
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2021, 08:09:18 PM »
What happen to "fun" week?
fun is an understatement, I cant post all the content I have but it's definitely more fun then sad, I'm not sure why some are so pessimistic here
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2021, 08:10:41 PM »
- Rav Shaul Alter will visit Lakewood todqy through Friday morning he will hold several fundraisers. He will deliver a shiur at Yeahiva Orchos chaim Tonight 10:45 pm B' Hishtatfus the Rosh Yeahiva Rav Malkiel Kotler shlita fillowed by a tish with Lchaim lekavod Rosh Chodesh

https://hefkervelt.blogspot.com/2021/11/thursday-nov-4-news-updates-lakewood.html#:~:text=%C2%A0Rav%20Shaul%20Alter%20traveling%20to%20NY%20area%20communities%20today%20via%20Helicopter%C2%A0

I request the @mods should change back to the original title
["-"]

Offline EliJelly

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2021, 08:20:50 PM »
You're conflating the competitive nature between the parties and organizations as a whole, with personal relationships amongst family, friends, work collogues, shul mates, country mates and you name it. In the latter there's harmony as if it was one chassidus, no hate whatsoever.

Shiduchim is a little different. With so many people in Satmar having the meshugaas that families need to match to the tee. So for those who sheitels lengths must align to the mm, same party affiliation is a priority too, and it can be afforded when you got thousands of families on each side to choose from.

Offline LoLo

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2021, 08:21:26 PM »
But a KJ bucher that learns in KJ to take a girl that learns in KJ zaly school is probably mamesh close to 0
Lol, this is light years away from reality.