Guilty or not guilty?

Guilty
5 (5%)
Not Guilty
74 (74%)
Have no idea
21 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse - guilty or not guilty?  (Read 64870 times)

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - guilty or not guilty?
« Reply #1041 on: November 24, 2021, 11:02:28 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-anchor-reluctantly-reveals-165137652.html
See my edit. All I see here is an extremely politicized occurrence that is being further politicized by both sides. Still not sure where race plays in.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline zh cohen

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 24, 2021, 11:11:09 AM »
The latest uproar is the "false flag" he is trying to peddle with his Jan 6 so called documentary.

Are you denying that there were informants who "stormed the capitol" and were seen on video encouraging people to go in?

some have resigned over it.

Fox confirmed that their contract was expiring and that it was not going to be renewed. They resigned as a publicity stunt, just before they were going to be out regardless.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 24, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »
Are you denying that there were informants who "stormed the capitol" and were seen on video encouraging people to go in?
To imply the FBI was involved without any facts is no different than claiming the election was stolen without facts.
Both are positions of the nutcase right.

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 24, 2021, 11:17:43 AM »
To imply the FBI was involved without any facts is no different than claiming the election was stolen without facts.
Both are positions of the nutcase right.
I specifically was trying not to get into this argument. I'm just looking for instances of TC being racist. I've already given you that he's an extremist, and assuming all of what you believe is true, it only seems to imply he's a conspiracy theorist or extremist.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 24, 2021, 11:26:36 AM »
I specifically was trying not to get into this argument. I'm just looking for instances of TC being racist. I've already given you that he's an extremist, and assuming all of what you believe is true, it only seems to imply he's a conspiracy theorist or extremist.
Ok no argument. You want which segments were racist.
Won't it just be an argument if they are racist or not?  :)

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 24, 2021, 11:32:10 AM »
Ok no argument. You want which segments were racist.
Won't it just be an argument if they are racist or not?  :)
I'm pretty sure racism is pretty clear cut. I'll be the first to call out a Jew who screams anti-Semitism when it's not the case. Facts are allowed to be discussed without them being labeled as racist. But I'd definitely like to know what you believe is racist so I can understand it from your point of view, and who knows, it may be right in line with mine :D 

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 24, 2021, 11:44:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure racism is pretty clear cut. I'll be the first to call out a Jew who screams anti-Semitism when it's not the case. Facts are allowed to be discussed without them being labeled as racist. But I'd definitely like to know what you believe is racist so I can understand it from your point of view, and who knows, it may be right in line with mine :D
We are getting way OT. Another one off the top of my head is “great replacement theory.”

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 24, 2021, 11:54:34 AM »
We are getting way OT. Another one off the top of my head is “great replacement theory.”
OT? This is JS. I don't take labeling individuals as Racist or and other form of "ist" lightly without clear proof. I've agreed with almost everything else you said about him. I don't know much about this that you mentioned either. A little reading seems to imply certain things, but I need to read more. Most articles are pushing a biased view, so hard to get a clear story. Bottom line is, when any individual takes facts, real facts, and makes an argument that can reasonably be seen from those facts, it's not racist even though people may want you to think so. When people take their personal interpretation of something and decide other personal opinions based on those opinions and use them to make a racial statement, that usually would be racist. I try to ask myself about anyone who is labeled a racist, "Do I believe this person would want [insert race, religion etc] to be [insert method of harm, segregation, or extermination]?". I think the answer is usually no.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 24, 2021, 12:01:46 PM »
OT? This is JS. I don't take labeling individuals as Racist or and other form of "ist" lightly without clear proof. I've agreed with almost everything else you said about him. I don't know much about this that you mentioned either. A little reading seems to imply certain things, but I need to read more. Most articles are pushing a biased view, so hard to get a clear story. Bottom line is, when any individual takes facts, real facts, and makes an argument that can reasonably be seen from those facts, it's not racist even though people may want you to think so. When people take their personal interpretation of something and decide other personal opinions based on those opinions and use them to make a racial statement, that usually would be racist. I try to ask myself about anyone who is labeled a racist, "Do I believe this person would want [insert race, religion etc] to be [insert method of harm, segregation, or extermination]?". I think the answer is usually no.
Ok let's play by your rules.
It is a fact there are many Jews in the media. So, it is fair game to have a discussion about Jews controlling the media?

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: November 24, 2021, 12:02:54 PM »
It is a fact there are many Jews in the media. So, it is fair game to have a discussion about Jews controlling the media?
Most definitely. I don't know that to be fact, but I have no reason to believe otherwise. Obviously you can make it a religious based argument, or a fact based argument. Which path you go down shows what your motive is.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 24, 2021, 12:11:15 PM »
Most definitely. I don't know that to be fact, but I have no reason to believe otherwise. Obviously you can make it a religious based argument, or a fact based argument. Which path you go down shows what your motive is.
Then we turn to the fact that in many neighborhoods the homes are being bought by Jews. Fair discussion if this is racist based?

After how many of these so-called fact-based discussions do you say wait a minute?

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 24, 2021, 12:15:58 PM »
Then we turn to the fact that in many neighborhoods the homes are being bought by Jews. Fair discussion if this is racist based?

After how many of these so-called fact-based discussions do you say wait a minute?
Are Jews not doing that? Are we not allowed to talk about it because it's Jews? You won't get me on those, because I believe you can discuss it. You definitely can make it racist, but you usually need to insert personal emotion or opinion into it to do so. "Why are Jews buying so many homes up in this area?" Ok, fair question. "Why are these money hungry, Hitler evaders, stealing all our real estate from us?" You're a hater. Open dialogue is amazing. It shows you other perspective, and believe it or not, actually outs the haters more often than silence does.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 24, 2021, 12:18:05 PM »
Are Jews not doing that? Are we not allowed to talk about it because it's Jews? You won't get me on those, because I believe you can discuss it. You definitely can make it racist, but you usually need to insert personal emotion or opinion into it to do so. "Why are Jews buying so many homes up in this area?" Ok, fair question. "Why are these money hungry, Hitler evaders, stealing all our real estate from us?" You're a hater. Open dialogue is amazing. It shows you other perspective, and believe it or not, actually outs the haters more often than silence does.
This is what I try to point out all the time. Any one statement/segment can be defended. When there is a long pattern then that is no longer possible.

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 24, 2021, 12:23:03 PM »
This is what I try to point out all the time. Any one statement/segment can be defended. When there is a long pattern then that is no longer possible.
I don't believe that to be true. I don't think someone who genuine feels that we have a true issue with something in this country, and has the facts to back it up, can't regularly speak about said topic, solely because the individuals at the crux of said issue are a particular race. If you constantly find issues with said race, there may be more of a case to be made, assuming those arguments aren't still in line with your topic at hand. If we were discussing issues with the real estate market in area x, and you bring up Jews purchasing majority percent of those, fair argument. If you now go onto every fact based issue with Jews, that seems to show malice, although not always.

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 24, 2021, 01:21:43 PM »

No.
Fact: Many Jews own media companies. Go ahead and discuss how or why Jews collectively own a lot of media companies, fair game. But discussing Jewish media owners collaborating to control the news and media is nothing except racist conspiracy and not based on facts.

And I know you hate my analogies - there are so many blacks in the NBA, let's discuss why. Is it genetics, upbringing, or something else? Fair game. But it would be racist conspiracy to discuss how the blacks hijacked control of the NBA.
Visibly Jewish

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 24, 2021, 04:07:23 PM »

Online CountValentine

• View Profile

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 25, 2021, 06:47:35 PM »
I was once in טבריא for Shabbos, after Shabbos while i was waiting by the bus stop a local told me how excited he is that the Frum are looking into moving to Tiberias and he said "rav kook omar be'oid eser shanim yiyeh poh cmo bnei brak" I felt like, i don't know what you like about bnei brak if you tell me my neighborhood is turning into bnei brak I would not be too excited
["-"]

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 25, 2021, 07:07:23 PM »
I was once in טבריא for Shabbos, after Shabbos while i was waiting by the bus stop a local told me how excited he is that the Frum are looking into moving to Tiberias and he said "rav kook omar be'oid eser shanim yiyeh poh cmo bnei brak" I felt like, i don't know what you like about bnei brak if you tell me my neighborhood is turning into bnei brak I would not be too excited

מה ענין שמיטה להר סיני
Visibly Jewish