Author Topic: New Chase Ink Premier  (Read 19079 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: New Chase Ink Premier
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2023, 10:56:38 PM »
Bh I got card.

Can I just put 5000 on it right away? Chase Rep when I activated said would be fine. Just curious 🤔
Sure.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline chbochur

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2023, 09:31:22 AM »
Bh I got card.

Can I just put 5000 on it right away? Chase Rep when I activated said would be fine. Just curious
How much of a credit line did they give you being that you're credit utilization on the other card is 70-70 percent

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2023, 04:30:03 PM »
How much of a credit line did they give you being that you're credit utilization on the other card is 70-70 percent

I asked for 10k, they gave me 10k.

I'm just going to mostly use it for 5k+ purchases

Offline ROYA

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2023, 03:13:21 PM »
Any data on how high chase goes with credit limit for this card?
Looking to transfer monthly very high spend from Cap1 but need 5 times the limit I have now w this card...

Offline CreativeGuy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2024, 11:12:59 PM »
Anyone heard this rumor that Ink Premier UR points were transferable to other cards for one month, randomly, and then stopped? Does anyone have info that indicates this might be a sign they might start allowing transfers?

And anyone have success secure messaging chase and telling them you didn't know about the restriction and ask them to make an exception and manually transfer points?

Offline TBD

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2024, 11:17:19 PM »
Anyone heard this rumor that Ink Premier UR points were transferable to other cards for one month, randomly, and then stopped? Does anyone have info that indicates this might be a sign they might start allowing transfers?

And anyone have success secure messaging chase and telling them you didn't know about the restriction and ask them to make an exception and manually transfer points?
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/point-transfers-from-chase-ink-business-premier-now-possible/

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2024, 11:18:02 PM »

It was posted on DDMS and was alive for several hours. Some readers transferred out tens of millions.

I can't imagine that would work, but knock yourself out.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ChayaS23

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2024, 10:35:01 PM »
Hi, hoping someone here can give me some advice. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to cards but do have some chase cards and enjoy the UR earned, so when I saw the amazing SUB's offered for some business cards I did not yet own I figured why not go for it. But I clicked on the wrong link and discovered too late that instead of applying for the business cash and unlimited (both without annual fees I believe), I accidentally signed up for the cash and premier. Got the points from the SUB on both cards and really just want out on the premier since I really don't have significant use for it to justify paying that high annual fee. I've come to realize this is the WORST card to accidentally sign up for, as the points are not transferable and can't either transfer this card to a different one. I cashed out on the points and feel like my only option at this point is to just cancel it. Just want to make sure this is the right way to go? How much of a hit does my credit take by canceling a card? I have chase cards since 2012, does that make a difference?

Also, I wanted to transfer the cash card to one of my husband's business cards but the chase reps I spoke to said I can only transfer it to another business card on which I'm the primary cardholder, but I don't have any other business cards under my name as of yet (although DH and I are partners in the same business). Any ways around this? I don't have much use for the card now that I've gotten the SUB, didn't think it would be
complicated to transfer to another card. Should I close it up together with the Premier, or would that be more damaging to my credit?

Thanks!