Author Topic: getting into Israel with kids  (Read 877 times)

Offline teejay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
getting into Israel with kids
« on: November 22, 2021, 11:20:57 AM »
hi everyone!  I have done so much research and have made many calls and I still cannot get a straight answer from anyone. Can anyone give me 1st hand experience to help with this? I have a flight out to Israel from NY with my wife and kids next week. Wife and I are vaccinated. kids are not. are they allowing kids in (and are they actually enforcing/turning people back with unvaccinated kids)? what do i have to do to be able to get my young kids in? consulate has been useless. thanks! can DM if needed

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: getting into Israel with kids
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 10:02:19 AM »
hi everyone!  I have done so much research and have made many calls and I still cannot get a straight answer from anyone. Can anyone give me 1st hand experience to help with this? I have a flight out to Israel from NY with my wife and kids next week. Wife and I are vaccinated. kids are not. are they allowing kids in (and are they actually enforcing/turning people back with unvaccinated kids)? what do i have to do to be able to get my young kids in? consulate has been useless. thanks! can DM if needed
They probably wont even let you on the plane.

If you somehow arrived in Israel I imagine that you'd be turned around.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline bp27

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 10:56:35 AM »
Not trying to be mean, but if you indeed "have done so much research", you would have found out in less than 10 minutes that no foreign nationals are being allowed in if they have not been vaccinated in the last 6 months. Children included. (The only exceptions are babies under 12 months, and now, children holding student visas traveling with vaccinated parents).

Offline teejay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
thanks for the response! extra points for the unnecessary judgemental snarkiness. your mother would be proud.

the reason i made this post is because some people (who i don't know personally) have had success getting an ishur even after the November policy changes with kids. the misrad hapnim told a friend of mine in israel to just "tell them to come, the kids won't be turned away" even in the setting of the "official policy". i was attempting one last ditch effort to find out of any first hand  experience from this really savvy group before i close the book on trying to get my kids in.

Not trying to be mean, but if you indeed "have done so much research", you would have found out in less than 10 minutes that no foreign nationals are being allowed in if they have not been vaccinated in the last 6 months. Children included. (The only exceptions are babies under 12 months, and now, children holding student visas traveling with vaccinated parents).

Offline m65

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 04:50:42 PM »
thanks for the response! extra points for the unnecessary judgemental snarkiness. your mother would be proud.

the reason i made this post is because some people (who i don't know personally) have had success getting an ishur even after the November policy changes with kids. the misrad hapnim told a friend of mine in israel to just "tell them to come, the kids won't be turned away" even in the setting of the "official policy". i was attempting one last ditch effort to find out of any first hand  experience from this really savvy group before i close the book on trying to get my kids in.
unvaccinated adults are getting in in high numbers, but kids do stick out, and are pretty obviously not vaccinated, so u are likely to get stopped in tlv, and be asked what are they doing here