Author Topic: Most Convenient Place to Spend Shabbos in Europe  (Read 1713 times)

Offline sametfam

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Most Convenient Place to Spend Shabbos in Europe
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:58:17 AM »
Looking to send my parents to europe on vacation for a bit. we are looking for the most convenient place regarding mikvah/shuls/kosher supermarket and kosher shabbos food takeaway to go to for shabbos so they can relax and not feel like they need to run a mile to the nearest shul or mikvah and need to run around from family to family for meals and not haveto roam the streets with possibly getting lost.

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Most Convenient Place to Spend Shabbos in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
If those things mentioned are the only criteria, they could go to Antwerp, where all is within less than a square mile.

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
Looking to send my parents to europe on vacation for a bit. we are looking for the most convenient place regarding mikvah/shuls/kosher supermarket and kosher shabbos food takeaway to go to for shabbos so they can relax and not feel like they need to run a mile to the nearest shul or mikvah and need to run around from family to family for meals and not haveto roam the streets with possibly getting lost.
um mayb u wanna specify on which places are the options? and this sounds like my post... so i dont think ur ginna get to much of a diff answer than mine did lol..

Offline sametfam

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 08:40:14 AM »
true story.
 ;D
thats what happens when youre in a rush.

my options are:

zurich
france
rome

which of these areas have the priority points club hotels (preferably) closest to the jewish quarters? and which of these areas would anyone from experience know where a couple in their fifties wont haveto get lost or need to hike to find theyre way to a shul, a chabad house and a mikvah?
and an added plus would be a kosher shabbat meal takeout.