Author Topic: Looking for Best RE Company to work for in NJ? (Lkwd/Toms River/Jackson)  (Read 1130 times)

Offline uo

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
If anyone (everyone) help me break down the pros and cons of all the real estate companies in or around Lakewood?

If you can breakdown by:
Support/Training
Commission Agreement
Signage - Outside expense.

Feel free to elaborate more if there is...

Thank you!

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
If anyone (everyone) help me break down the pros and cons of all the real estate companies in or around Lakewood?

If you can breakdown by:
Support/Training
Commission Agreement
Signage - Outside expense.

Feel free to elaborate more if there is...

Thank you!

There might be other factors/intangibles like culture, performance expectations, work/life balance, job perks, etc. that are too complex to enumerate (only an insider would know the ins and outs), each of which have a different value to any given applicant.

Not invalidating your question, just saying there’s more to consider (and I’m probably still missing a bunch)
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline whacked1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
There might be other factors/intangibles like culture, performance expectations, work/life balance, job perks, etc. that are too complex to enumerate (only an insider would know the ins and outs), each of which have a different value to any given applicant.

Not invalidating your question, just saying there’s more to consider (and I’m probably still missing a bunch)
You should.

OP if you specify what you're looking for, perhaps someone can offer some advice. Are you looking to hire a real estate brokerage for listings/sales/rentals? Are you looking to get hired by an agent? Are you looking for a management company?

Offline uo

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Looking into the best real estate companies to join as a new agent in or near Jackson, NJ (Lkwd, TR, Howell etc). The pros and cons of each one. (I'm hoping this makes my question clearer)

Offline Yehudaa

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 111
    • View Profile
Looking into the best real estate companies brokerages to join as a new agent in or near Jackson, NJ (Lkwd, TR, Howell etc). The pros and cons of each one. (I'm hoping this makes my question clearer)
FTFY, IIUC

Offline whacked1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Looking into the best real estate companies to join as a new agent in or near Jackson, NJ (Lkwd, TR, Howell etc). The pros and cons of each one. (I'm hoping this makes my question clearer)
I dont have have much input on the Lakewood realtor scene. However, I would say just go and interview by some. That may take care of the elimination for you so you wouldnt need excessive analysis on your end.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Speak to a couple of agents you know about the pros and cons of the brokerage they are with and that will help you know what to look for.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
I dont have have much input on the Lakewood realtor scene. However, I would say just go and interview by some. That may take care of the elimination for you so you wouldnt need excessive analysis on your end.

I like to look at job interviews as mutual exploration, if you listen closely to what and how the interviewer responds (and sometimes what/how they don't say), you can glean a lot about a potential employers.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
I am a Realtor. Feel free to PM me to discuss.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.