Topic Wiki

PSA: PLEASE BE AWARE OF ALL OF THE RISKS INHERENT IN BETTING OF ANY TYPE BEFORE DEPOSITING MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.

PSA: If you're already caught up in this and don't know how to stop, or can't stop, or are in too much trouble to believe that you can ever be normal again...PM me.

There is hope.

« Last edited by Yehuda57 on January 21, 2022, 11:13:03 AM »

Author Topic: [PSA: Gambling Is Risky And Addictive] Sports Betting Account Signup Bonuses  (Read 26722 times)

Offline benny120

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Every night I can find a couple of lines that are different. Leaving the possibility of that profit on the table makes no sense.

Teaching someone how to bet A at -4 and B at +4 is no different that teaching them to bet A at -3.5 and B at +4.5
If you find them every night you should be doing that all the time regardless of any bonuses, because it's a small chance at making a big score with very little risk.
As far as I've read up on middling it's quite hard to find such opportunities without signing up to a site that catches it for you or dedicating lots of time to it.
But could be I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:58:35 PM by benny120 »

Online Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
I was thinking more about the start of habits/addictions. There's a reason why the companies pay such high bonuses; their CPA (cost per acquisition) is calculated carefully, they're not stupid.

@Dan @jj1000 this thread is asking for serious trouble getting people into a dangerous world. Please consider deleting it, or at the very least, adding stern warnings in the wiki and title (buying group discussion is in a thread with a warning in the title).

Offline R.A.T.

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
As far as I've read up on middling it's quite hard to find such opportunities without signing up to a site that catches it for you or dedicating lots of time to it.
But could be I'm wrong.
Out of the three NBA games tonight two of them have different spreads. I didn't even check other sports. It is like this every night. You are confusing playing the middle with what I am posting here.

This is all about ROI. I am showing how to maximize that while not doing anything different.

If anyone has any questions don't ask me. GN!

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
@Dan @jj1000 this thread is asking for serious trouble getting people into a dangerous world. Please consider deleting it, or at the very least, adding stern warnings in the wiki and title (buying group discussion is in a thread with a warning in the title).

At least the copy/paste from Reddit is further down…
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Done.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Done.
Based on how much Peloton's stock dropped after you bumped your post about them today, you never know the impact you can have by adding those few words...

Offline Mordyk

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
So many people started gambling just by getting a small free bet.  This is so dangerous. Yes it can happen to anyone and I sincerely hope it won't happen to anyone here trying to milk a system that is stacked so high against the bettor

Including this guy. It's a very sad outcome.

&feature=youtu.be
#TYH

Offline sddd

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Im not getting something. Forget about the scheme of getting 2 people to insure a guaranteed win. How is it not worth it for everyone to sign up, get the 3k of free bets. and then bet on something with decent odds. Worst case scenario you gain nothing. best case scenario you make 3k plus whatever extra you got from the bet. seems too good to be true. am i oversimplifying this or missing some catch?

Offline coffeebean

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Im not getting something. Forget about the scheme of getting 2 people to insure a guaranteed win. How is it not worth it for everyone to sign up, get the 3k of free bets. and then bet on something with decent odds. Worst case scenario you gain nothing. best case scenario you make 3k plus whatever extra you got from the bet. seems too good to be true. am i oversimplifying this or missing some catch?
You can sign up for the CSP as well.

Offline coffeebean

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
If you find them every night you should be doing that all the time regardless of any bonuses, because it's a small chance at making a big score with very little risk.
But could be I'm wrong.
Every -110 hedge bet you lose about 11% that goes to sb

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
My grandfather was an account for horse racing bookies in London (this is back in the '50s). He once noted to the owner how surprised he was that they made sure to pay out so fast. It seemed so honorable, yet the business had such a shady reputation. The owner said it's so important to pay up fast, because that will ensure the winner comes back again for more. The house will always win.

There will be plenty who will be careful, follow the instructions correctly, and pocket some nice change. But there will be a few readers - not "there may be", there will absolutely, positively, 100% - who will either mess up on the instructions and lose their money, or worse, will get their feet wet and then ride that high of "winning" to placing another small bet, then another, and another, etc..

Please be careful.

Offline KSMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Ive heard of some that accounts shut and banned
Always praying for delayed baggage.

Offline sddd

• View Profile
You can sign up for the CSP as well.

What's CSP?

So basically this is what you need to do?

1) Sign up for Caesars

2) Deposit 3k to get 3k match

3) Find the closest thing to a "lock" (smallest payout) and bet 3k on it.

4) Rsult >>> very high odds you net 3k + a little extra on bet.

5) Wait 3 months or whatever requirement is and withdraw.

6) BOOM! Easiest 3k ever (or a waste of an hour, worst case scenario)

Is it more complicated than that? Flame away if im oversimplifying

Offline benny120

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
This is exactly what they want you to do.
Their calculation is that if you give enough people $3k of free money to gamble with, a large percentage of them will win nice money in the beginning and eventually become addicted after thinking how "easy" it is to win.

Offline benny120

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
What's CSP?

This will not work, as you need to bet on something that has odds of -300 or greater. It's in the T&C. They want to avoid people using the bonus on bets that are almost guaranteed to win.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
This will not work, as you need to bet on something that has odds of -300 or greater. It's in the T&C. They want to avoid people using the bonus on bets that are almost guaranteed to win.

Sick.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
So many people started gambling just by getting a small free bet.  This is so dangerous. Yes it can happen to anyone and I sincerely hope it won't happen to anyone here trying to milk a system that is stacked so high against the bettor

Including this guy. It's a very sad outcome.

&feature=youtu.be
"It's not the losing that destroys every gambler, it's the winning that does it."
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
What's CSP?

So basically this is what you need to do?

1) Sign up for Caesars

2) Deposit 3k to get 3k match

5) Wait 3 months or whatever requirement is and withdraw.

6) BOOM! Easiest 3k ever (or a waste of an hour, worst case scenario)

Is it more complicated than that? Flame away if im oversimplifying

Exhibit A of what I was talking about.

1) Huge misunderstanding of the promotion. 2) if it were correct, worse case scenario is losing an hour? Worser case scenario, you lose the bet. Worser case scenario, you decide to bet again because obviously the first loss was a fluke. Worstest case scenario, you win, and bet again for another easy win.

These companies are not idiots. They're not giving out 3k a pop because most people are going to hedge or quit after one bet.

Offline sddd

• View Profile
Exhibit A of what I was talking about.

1) Huge misunderstanding of the promotion. 2) if it were correct, worse case scenario is losing an hour? Worser case scenario, you lose the bet. Worser case scenario, you decide to bet again because obviously the first loss was a fluke. Worstest case scenario, you win, and bet again for another easy win.

These companies are not idiots. They're not giving out 3k a pop because most people are going to hedge or quit after one bet.

So its not really exhibit A cuz im asking before doing so as to learn from those more knowledgeable.

Im not betting again. im 1000% disciplined. and i only want to be with the house money not my own. just want to do an easy risk free bet. if i lose and just waste time thats okay by me.

So with that cleared, it does seem to be a no brainer. i just want to see if im missing anything else besides the obvious potential pitfall of getting sucked in. Someone previously above helpfully noted that you need to take on a -300 bet and not a very high odds lock type of bet.

Is there any other potential pitfalls with this?