Author Topic: Ski lift tickets and rentals discounts  (Read 674 times)

Offline emineh17

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Ski lift tickets and rentals discounts
« on: February 01, 2022, 10:47:45 PM »
I searched and didn't come up with anything so I figured I'll start a new topic.

Looking for the best deals on ski rentals and lift tickets in the NY-NJ-PA area. The closer the better.

The only great deal that I have found so far is on Montage mountain, it's $40 bucks all inclusive if you go on Tuesday and Wednesday. The only issue is that it's close to a 3 hour drive from Lakewood/Tom's River.

Any other ideas or deals?

Offline Sammy82

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ski lift tickets and rentals discounts
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 11:03:53 PM »
I searched and didn't come up with anything so I figured I'll start a new topic.

Looking for the best deals on ski rentals and lift tickets in the NY-NJ-PA area. The closer the better.

The only great deal that I have found so far is on Montage mountain, it's $40 bucks all inclusive if you go on Tuesday and Wednesday. The only issue is that it's close to a 3 hour drive from Lakewood/Tom's River.

Any other ideas or deals?
Montage is a great option. It's only a little further (~30min} than the other Jersey/PA mountains (Camelback, etc). But it's completely worth it. $40 all inclusive is unbeatable. And I believe it's also on Mondays. And the mountain itself is very good for the area.
Only downside is that there's no lodge or even lockers to store ur stuff. U gotta change fully in ur car and then not take anything with u that u do t want to carry in ur pockets or back.
But I highly recommend it.

Offline emineh17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 11:05:49 PM »
Montage is a great option. It's only a little further (~30min} than the other Jersey/PA mountains (Camelback, etc). But it's completely worth it. $40 all inclusive is unbeatable. And I believe it's also on Mondays. And the mountain itself is very good for the area.
Only downside is that there's no lodge or even lockers to store ur stuff. U gotta change fully in ur car and then not take anything with u that u do t want to carry in ur pockets or back.
But I highly recommend it.

I agree. Was just there a couple of weeks ago. The lodge issue is a pain but then again, it's hard to beat the price.

Trying to find the next best option which is closer and not that expensive.

Offline Sammy82

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 11:08:47 PM »
I agree. Was just there a couple of weeks ago. The lodge issue is a pain but then again, it's hard to beat the price.

Trying to find the next best option which is closer and not that expensive.
In my research, there aren't too many options for deals. Past years many places had deal if u bought online in advanced but now those deals only save you a few dollars. And generally doesn't include equipment rentals.

Offline nonstoptravel101

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022, 08:23:17 PM »
Another benefit of Montage is that you can order kosher food email info@jewishnepa.com

Offline emineh17

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 08:28:52 PM »
Another benefit of Montage is that you can order kosher food email info@jewishnepa.com
They deliver to the slope?
What food options do they have?