Author Topic: Have You Experienced Anti-Semitism? Share Your Story  (Read 11387 times)

Online justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Have You Experienced Anti-Semitism? Share Your Story
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2022, 11:46:23 PM »
Whoever decided to change the clocks less than a week before a tanis, is definitely an Anti Semite!
ah I thought about it the other way- we have 1 more hr of daylight on Purim  :)
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2022, 12:46:21 AM »
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2022, 03:17:16 AM »
Here's one story.

This had started hours earlier in the day when one a teen was harassing me when I was in the library and threw a penny toward me while telling his friend "I heard if you throw a penny in the for, they'll pick it up!" After I didn't pick it up, this bright guy picked it up himself.

Later that night, I went to a movie and after the movie, on my way out, there was a group of teens that included the genius that picked up the penny earlier that day. Her recognized me and they surrounded me and started shoving me around in front of the theater. A woman came out of the theater and yelled at them to stop or she'd call the police. They stopped, and then begged me not to call the cops. I told them not to worry and then I saw a bus across the street. The bus stop was two blocks away so I started running for the bus. One of the teens started chasing me. I pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and shot it blindly behind me and nailed the loser. Good times lol.

I was about 10 years old when a bunch of black teens came up to our schoolyard fence and shouted that they’re Nazis and will f*** us up.
Oh, the irony! Were they Jewish too?

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2022, 02:17:58 PM »
Here's one story.

This had started hours earlier in the day when one a teen was harassing me when I was in the library and threw a penny toward me while telling his friend "I heard if you throw a penny in the for, they'll pick it up!" After I didn't pick it up, this bright guy picked it up himself.

Later that night, I went to a movie and after the movie, on my way out, there was a group of teens that included the genius that picked up the penny earlier that day. Her recognized me and they surrounded me and started shoving me around in front of the theater. A woman came out of the theater and yelled at them to stop or she'd call the police. They stopped, and then begged me not to call the cops. I told them not to worry and then I saw a bus across the street. The bus stop was two blocks away so I started running for the bus. One of the teens started chasing me. I pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and shot it blindly behind me and nailed the loser. Good times lol.
Oh, the irony! Were they Jewish too?
Was at Olympic Stadium in Montreal about 30 years ago for a Montreal Machine indoor football game. When we got off the Metro at the stadium we realized that a group of people were throwing pennies at us. We just ignored it and they just looked like fools.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.