Author Topic: Chase not ticketing my reservation  (Read 567 times)

Offline JackM

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Chase not ticketing my reservation
« on: April 03, 2022, 09:17:05 PM »
I had bought a ticket with Chase points on ElAl and I needed to change my flight. I called Chase and they changed me to ElAl 27 from TLV to EWR on 4/14. But they can’t seem to get the reservation ticketed. Twice already ElAl cancelled my reservation because it was never ticketed. Chase was able to re-reserve me (the last time they upgraded me to Premium Economy because that was what  was available) but I’m still not ticketed, and I’m afraid I’ll get locked out of the flight.
When I call Chase they say it’s because ticketing department is very busy, but they could not help me further.
Any advice what I can do? It’s very nerve wracking!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 09:20:16 PM by JackM »

Offline theblakdavid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Chase not ticketing my reservation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 02:54:50 AM »
I had bought a ticket with Chase points on ElAl and I needed to change my flight. I called Chase and they changed me to ElAl 27 from TLV to EWR on 4/14. But they can’t seem to get the reservation ticketed. Twice already ElAl cancelled my reservation because it was never ticketed. Chase was able to re-reserve me (the last time they upgraded me to Premium Economy because that was what  was available) but I’m still not ticketed, and I’m afraid I’ll get locked out of the flight.
When I call Chase they say it’s because ticketing department is very busy, but they could not help me further.
Any advice what I can do? It’s very nerve wracking!
I have the same issue - I am trying to fly tonight Turkish TLV-JFK but the reservation was cancelled due to not being ticketed. Now flight is about 14 hours away and not sure what to do to make sure it gets ticketed …
Calling isn’t helping