Author Topic: Czech Republic-Spain-Gibraltar  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Gimpel

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz PC Alaska MVP Aeroplan 25k
Czech Republic-Spain-Gibraltar
« on: April 24, 2022, 04:25:14 PM »
Hi everyone. I知 a 20 year old studying in Israel who loves traveling, I知 going to be using my free time when I知 there to hopefully travel as much as possible and post a lot of trip reports, so here we go.
I left Israel on a Sunday morning flight to Prague with Smartwings which is the Czech Republic痴 national carrier, the ticket was around 175$ which included a carry on bag and not much else. The airport was crazy and it took around an hour and forty five minutes to get through security which left us with around a half hour to kill which we spent in the Dan lounge (not much to discuss there as I知 sure many of you know) The flight was fine and after we landed and cleared immigration we took an Uber to our hotel.
After settling in we headed by foot for lunch to U-milo dairy restaurant which is one of a few restaurants run by Chabad, the food was very solid and perfect for a quick bite.
We then spent the rest of the day touring Prague by foot (be prepared for a lot of walking) this included seeing the main square which is really nice, the astronomical clock,Charles bridge,the Jewish quarter which has 5 stunning Shuls and the cemetery where the Maharal from Prague is buried.(You can buy one ticket for around 20$ that gives you access to all the Jewish attractions in Prague) We also went to a kosher coffee shop to get trdelnik which is this Prague dessert that痴 amazing! We then headed to Chabad for Mincha and Maariv and ate supper in their fleshing restaurant, The Chabad Grill which is also really good.
After this we headed to our hotel the Grandium Prague for an early night as we had such a long day. The price was about 90$ and the hotel was pretty basic and unexciting.
As this is my my first trip report if you have any constructive criticism please let me know.
I値l try to post my next part tomorrow.

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
Re: Czech Republic-Spain-Gibraltar
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 03:10:27 PM »
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.