Author Topic: help me book a trip  (Read 629 times)

Offline esthermend

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
help me book a trip
« on: May 05, 2022, 02:13:06 PM »
Hey everyone,

I am a real points newbie. We didnt do credit cards for a long time and now that I do I am unsure how to maximize the value of my points. It all is more overwhelming than i had realized and though i can just book through chase travel I believe there are are beneficial ways of doing it and I would really appreciate everyones help

I would like to book 3 round trip tickets to Israel 8/20 or 8/21 until 8/30 or 8/31. I have 200,000 chase saphire preferred points, 90,000 Amex points and 100,000 citi premier points. I would ideally love to get flights and a few nights of hotel if its possible.. whats the best way to trasfer points to maximize value and book tickets..

TIA for all your help

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
Re: help me book a trip
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 01:20:17 PM »
Hey everyone,

I am a real points newbie. We didnt do credit cards for a long time and now that I do I am unsure how to maximize the value of my points. It all is more overwhelming than i had realized and though i can just book through chase travel I believe there are are beneficial ways of doing it and I would really appreciate everyones help

I would like to book 3 round trip tickets to Israel 8/20 or 8/21 until 8/30 or 8/31. I have 200,000 chase saphire preferred points, 90,000 Amex points and 100,000 citi premier points. I would ideally love to get flights and a few nights of hotel if its possible.. whats the best way to trasfer points to maximize value and book tickets..

TIA for all your help
There’s a website called Point.me with great step by step instructions!