Author Topic: "Free Spirit" - is it worth it?  (Read 669 times)

Offline mendel123

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
"Free Spirit" - is it worth it?
« on: April 10, 2023, 12:40:46 AM »
Hey,

I'm new to this place, I actually found out that this exists when i watched a podcast with Dan mentioning that
about the forum, I knew I have to take a visit cuz my hunch was that there is a wealth of useful info. anyway.

I fly spirit (yup. spirit [emoji84*] ) around avg. 15-20 flights a year and as all airliners will do - bombard you with their chance to sign
up to their "once in a lifetime only in aircraft CC offer", so i never even give it a slight thought about signing up
let alone inquiring about it, especially since i actually don't have CC ( - YET, although i do have a credit score cuz i am
an authorized user on a CC), so, it finally struck me that it might be worth it for me to sign up for Spirit's credit card.

so my question: can someone that has experience (with owning it), advise me on what to consider whether its worth it
for someone like me (just a student, no expenses) and I guess - just answer the vague question of "Is it worth it".
i am completely clueless in this field and would love to be educated.

I would love to hear what ya'll thoughts about it, looking forward to reading what you guys post!

mendel

« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 12:45:30 AM by mendel123 »