Author Topic: New Chase Offer, 6 mo trial of Sanctifly. Access to airport lounges, gyms, etc.  (Read 693 times)

Offline Shmueli

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
New chase offer. 6 month free trial to Sanctifly which gets you access to gyms, spa, pools, lounges, etc. in airports around the world.

The only catch is that membership doesn't give you unlimited access to everything. You need to buy points which can be redeemed for access to one of their lounges/spas etc. The free trial DOES include 125 free points which is enough for one time access to pretty much anything on the list.

You may be able to double or triple your points if you have this offer available on more than one chase card. I'm not sure if / how it would work....

Read this post for more info - https://frequentmiler.com/sanctifly-access-airport-gyms-pools-spa-treatments-lounges-more-free-with-chase-offer/

Chase link - https://www.sanctifly.club/chasepartnership

Offline moe8555

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
This could have its uses.  Also, in the odd case of someone not having a Priority Pass (I would imagine not somebody on this forum!), the paid (via buying credits) lounge access seems cheaper than other alternatives.

Offline cgr

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
New chase offer. 6 month free trial to Sanctifly which gets you access to gyms, spa, pools, lounges, etc. in airports around the world.
I received an email from Chase about this, but can't seem to find it. Is it a one-time offer that has to be added to the card? Or is it like Doordash or GoPuff where it'll automatically credit?