Author Topic: chessed request: does someone who has discovery+ mind having an xtra user?  (Read 457 times)

Offline fruithead

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I posted about this once before, but at that time the only responses that I received were from people who were willing to pay for a new subscription. I am hoping that someone who has anyways a paid subscription so it will not cost them any extra money can do this chessed for a kid who has health issues - so for the second time a brief explanation

Basically there is a kid who because of some genetic issues has to get weekly infusions that take a long time and are painful and he loves cooking shows and at the advice of his family's rav his parents agreed to let him watch cooking shows even though occasionally people do not use such appropriate language (shows like Cutthroat Kitchen or chopped etcetera) he is a teenager and already past the age where Uncle Moishy is going to do it for him.

In any case the family has a lot of medical expenses related to his condition and every penny definitely makes a difference, if there is someone out there who has the paid subscription for Discovery plus where you can watch without (not the ad supported account - I've heard multiple times from the father that there are very inappropriate commercials, such as erectile dysfunction commercials or beach vacay commercials and the like) seeing commercials and doesn't mind letting this boy have a login, it would be a really big mitzvah i think.

Obviously it's not the end of the world that this family has to spend the extra $10 or whatever a month it's just I keep feeling like someone out there has to already have it and probably wouldn't care or mind if this kid had his own login - I know that if I had it I definitely would not personally mind letting someone like this use my login I can't even imagine not doing it lol. I just don't currently have this service.

If you have the service and are wondering, you're allowed to have up to five unique separate user login accounts per paid subscription

thanks