Author Topic: Great finance books recommendation’s  (Read 313 times)

Offline MOISHELE02

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Great finance books recommendation’s
« on: July 25, 2022, 02:24:29 AM »
Hi everyone I’m new in writing here but I have read a lot dd I didn’t see any threads about this topic so I opened a new one so if there’s already one I’ll close it

So basically reading is a great thing not only for the information, but it really changes your whole  mindset about topics, and you start to look on things differently, so I’ll start with a few of my personal favorites, and I’ll try to start with the easier ones that even beginners can understand and enjoy, as someone who reads a lot of finance books I can say that it really changed me and the way I deal with finances,

The first book that I really recommend to read is “RICH DAD POOR DAD” written by Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad has sold over 32 million copies in more than 51 languages across more than 109 countries, been on the New York Times bestsellers list for over six years it’s a very interesting book based on a true life story that the author experienced, he says that he had 2 fathers a rich dad and a poor dad, and through out the book he tells how his rich father teaches him about money and how to use, and what his poor dad teaches him, and the teachings are in fascinating ways, there’s a good reason why this is bestseller, the main idea’s of the book (at least in my opinion) are about how to make money work for you, and not the opposite, as well as how to escape what he call’s the “RAT RACE” meaning the race that you’re having to earn your money then when you earn it you take on more expenses and then you have to race harder for more money to cover your new expenses etc. Another point that is discussed a lot in the book is the difference between “ASSETS vs LIABILITIES” he claims that let’s say people usually think that a car is your asset but he proofs that it’s a liability because it takes out money from your pocket and it doesn’t bring you in any money
    I’ll finish here for now please let us know your thoughts and recommendations, which books you like and find helpful and please let me know any comments on my post as I said I’m new here and would really like to get better. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 12:54:37 PM by MOISHELE02 »