Author Topic: Requesting Best cell phone deals  (Read 421 times)

Offline metsgiantsfan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Requesting Best cell phone deals
« on: August 08, 2022, 11:38:55 AM »
I looked all over and couldnt find a general board with cell phone deals..If there is one, I apologize and please direct me.. If not, we should start one.

I currently have 3 lines at AT&T..I want to switch to either T-Mobile or Verizon. I want to trade in the 3 phones (iphone 12,  12mini, and iphone 11) for iphone 13's and get the 4th line a iphone 13. Caveat is, I owe AT&T about $1000 on my phones. 

Verizon-Between the trade in and the deals they have, I can trade 4 new iphones 13's basically for free, and they wil lgive me $200 gift cards for each line I switch over. (that's $600 bc I only have 3 lines)...Which means I would have to pay $400 out of pocket to AT&T

T-Mobile- would buy me out of AT&T and pay off balance but I have to trade in the phones. there promos arent so great so i would end up paying $500-600 out of pocket in order to make everything happen.      Any suggestions or better deals out there?  I tried bargaining with Verizon, Ive played HUCA 3x trying to get them to throw in at least an extra gift card but so far no luck...Any advice?
thank you