Author Topic: Amex Platinum Wal-Mart+ Benefit  (Read 933 times)

Offline chff

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 25
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
Amex Platinum Wal-Mart+ Benefit
« on: August 11, 2022, 01:15:25 PM »
PSA about the Amex Plat WM+ credit

a month ago reviewing my transactions I realized that I'm missing many credits, due to WM charging the fee every "30 days" and not the same every month, so if I was charged on the 1st and then again on the 31st, I will only get one credit for that month. Called Amex who told me to pound sand as the T&Cs is once per month, and here I was charged twice in a month. After a few HUCA i said I want to dispute it and they credited. Make sure to have a renewal date somewhere in middle of the month, not the first/last few days

Now another issue other are having this month, WalMart changes the name that gets send to Amex for the charge, first it was "WALMART.COM W+" and then "WALMART+AMEXMONTHLY" followed by "W+SUBSCRIPTIONWALMARBENTONVILLE AR" and now in July simply "WALMART.COM AY" and therefor Amex didnt issue any credit

Good luck to y'all

Offline chff

• View Profile
Re: Amex Platinum Wal-Mart+ Benefit
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 11:37:11 AM »
I called Amex now "it can take 4 weeks" "kindly cut the excuses, this is not the first time im calling" "yes we have an issue they changed the name, ill issue you a credit right now"

Offline chff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 03:25:55 PM »
I called Amex now "it can take 4 weeks" "kindly cut the excuses, this is not the first time im calling" "yes we have an issue they changed the name, ill issue you a credit right now"

and still missing credits

Offline Dover

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 04:08:15 PM »
They manually applied the credit for me while on the phone. Saw it within a few hours.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 09:42:46 PM »
PSA about the Amex Plat WM+ credit

a month ago reviewing my transactions I realized that I'm missing many credits, due to WM charging the fee every "30 days" and not the same every month, so if I was charged on the 1st and then again on the 31st, I will only get one credit for that month. Called Amex who told me to pound sand as the T&Cs is once per month, and here I was charged twice in a month. After a few HUCA i said I want to dispute it and they credited. Make sure to have a renewal date somewhere in middle of the month, not the first/last few days

Now another issue other are having this month, WalMart changes the name that gets send to Amex for the charge, first it was "WALMART.COM W+" and then "WALMART+AMEXMONTHLY" followed by "W+SUBSCRIPTIONWALMARBENTONVILLE AR" and now in July simply "WALMART.COM AY" and therefor Amex didnt issue any credit

Good luck to y'all
Odd that Walmart is playing games. They should just offer a yearly subscription.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline LoLo

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 10:11:11 PM »
Same way everything on Amex is turning into monthly credits, gives you a reason to keep the card open.