Author Topic: Capital One re-reversed a disputed charge  (Read 699 times)

Offline Woofwoof

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Capital One re-reversed a disputed charge
« on: September 11, 2022, 02:04:52 AM »
In late August, somebody used my Cap One Venture card to make a $200 Walmart.com purchase. I called C1 and they immediately adjusted the charge. However, to my dismay, they re-posted the charge in my account today, claiming that I was responsible for it.

At this point, what should I do? I checked my Walmart.com account and am 100% sure that I did not make any purchase at this website in Aug. Do I need to report this to the local police? Will this help me get my money back? Thank you for your wisdom in advance.

Offline monsey yid

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Capital One re-reversed a disputed charge
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 04:43:32 PM »
In late August, somebody used my Cap One Venture card to make a $200 Walmart.com purchase. I called C1 and they immediately adjusted the charge. However, to my dismay, they re-posted the charge in my account today, claiming that I was responsible for it.

At this point, what should I do? I checked my Walmart.com account and am 100% sure that I did not make any purchase at this website in Aug. Do I need to report this to the local police? Will this help me get my money back? Thank you for your wisdom in advance.

Make a dispute again, tell them you didn’t make the purchase.
If you like my post give me a like!