Author Topic: Mens Stylish Dress Socks From Vivarati - 40% OFF Coupon! + FREE SHIPPING!  (Read 6676 times)

Offline springles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Mens Stylish Dress Socks From Vivarati - 40% OFF Coupon! + FREE SHIPPING!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:49 PM »
Camello definitely seems like he is involved in the company in some form and they are pretty expensive but I dont see the comparison to the M&S socks.  I like funky socks (I guess thats the fad now) but most of the M&S socks I saw have their character on the bottom half of the sock rather than on the part that people actually see.  I am not paying $10 for a sock but I happen to really like some of the vivarati designs.  And just because a company only has 10 choices doesn't mean its not good, thats just ridiculous.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Mens Stylish Dress Socks From Vivarati - 40% OFF Coupon! + FREE SHIPPING!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 02:00:19 AM »
most of the M&S socks I saw have their character on the bottom half of the sock rather than on the part that people actually see.

+1

For some this is a feature, so that when they're wearing shoes their socks don't stand out.

Not a problem for me though, like I said:

No, I don't like wearing shoes indoors so I wear through socks very quickly, hence the quantities.

I walk around my office in socks almost every day, dress code there is very laid back.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)