Author Topic: $10 off Hilton night  (Read 2140 times)

Offline aj26

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
$10 off Hilton night
« on: January 12, 2012, 07:41:18 PM »
I am trying to match my Hilton Gold status to Hyatt Diamond so I can sign up for the Chase Hyatt card with Diamond status. I tried emailing them a number of times with no success because my Hilton account shows 0 stays. If someone is willing to book their Hilton night through my account so I have at least 1 stay and can get Hyatt Diamond status matched, I will give them $10.
PM me in anyone is interested.

Offline sguitarist18

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: $10 off Hilton night
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »

Offline Ryan

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »
Hilton is usually very good about matching the name on the credit card to the name on the HHonors account. If there is no match then the points/stay will not be awarded. YMMV.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 10:36:47 PM »
Hilton is usually very good about matching the name on the credit card to the name on the HHonors account. If there is no match then the points/stay will not be awarded. YMMV.

Really? So if a company traveler books with his company's credit card (without his name on it), he won't get the points?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Ryan

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »
I have only tried with a company credit card WITH my name on it so I can't answer that. However, I know that they are very diligent when it comes to personal credit cards matching the HHonors account.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 10:41:52 PM »
I have only tried with a company credit card WITH my name on it so I can't answer that. However, I know that they are very diligent when it comes to personal credit cards matching the HHonors account.

I guess--if he trusted the buyer--he could use his own cc and have the buyer reimburse him less $10.

I am trying to match my Hilton Gold status to Hyatt Diamond so I can sign up for the Chase Hyatt card with Diamond status. I tried emailing them a number of times with no success because my Hilton account shows 0 stays. If someone is willing to book their Hilton night through my account so I have at least 1 stay and can get Hyatt Diamond status matched, I will give them $10.
PM me in anyone is interested.

By the way, are you sure a few stays are really gonna make a difference? I think they're looking for Gold amount of stays...
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline aj26

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
Do you guys think this wouldn't work for hyatt to match. I have asked them to match many times and they keep sending me a message that "Unfortunately, as you have zero previous stays listed with Hilton, we
are unable to offer the Diamond Trial Offer at this time.  Please allow
me to apologize for the inconvenience."
Let me know what you think

Offline Ryan

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 12:28:42 AM »
There is no guarantee that having one stay will change anything. Hyatt's benefit in status matching is getting someone who will stay at their properties OFTEN, that used to stay at another brand's properties OFTEN. Good luck though, I hope it works out for you.

Offline joeb1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »

during the summer someone used my account and I was credited the stay